*chapter 2. "who?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walked into school the next day and i was confused about why Liam had lied to me about the lacrosse practice. They did have a big game comming up but that wasnt for another 2 weeks. Maybe he was just out running? I thought to myself. I reached my locker and took my books out. I then felt hands on my hips i turned around and saw Liam before i could say anything he kissed me softly. I pulled away, "Hey" he said, "hi" I said in a slightly annoyed tone. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing I'm fine" I said I wasn't but he dint need to know that, I know he knows I'm lying I was hoping he wouldn't bring it up. "Ok" he said, "I will see you at lunch?". "Yep see ya" I said. And walked away

When I was walking to class I saw stiles I decided to go talk to him because i wanted to know more about this 'magic bullet' so i walked over to stiles standing by his locker.
"Hey"
"Oh hi y/n" he said.
"So i was wondering if i could know more about that bullet?" I asked. "Yeah i know it sounds stupid but-". I cut him off. "No its not stupid, i just wanna know why you called it a 'magic' bullet". He looked at me like I was crazy. Bitch ur the one who was thinking abt a magic bullet. "I did because it turned the glass of the car window green and a normal bullet doesn't do that" he said. I was thinking about what he said for a moment. "I have to go now he said talk to you later" he said and ran of. I was confused why he left then I checked the time. 9:12. Shit I'm late I ran into the class room. "Y/n you're late" the teacher said, yeah no shit Sherlock.

After class I had a free period and decided to go look for Malia.
I found her in a classroom alone with lydia. "Hey malia, can i talk to you?". "Sure, ill be right back" she told lydia.

We went into the hallway to talk.
"So whats up?".
"Well.... its gotten like kinda weird between me and Liam" i told her.
"What do you mean weird?" She asked. "Well i feel like hes been avoiding me" i said. "Avoiding how?". "He just kinda stopped talking to me, and when i asked him about yesterday he dint asnwer". "Did you ever have a situation like that with stiles?" I asked. "Who?" Malia asked. "Stiles... your boyfriend..?" I said in a questioning voice all of the sudden not sure of my words. "I have no idea who youre talking about" she said and walked back over to lydia. I stood there confused, how did she not remember her own boyfriend? I saw Liam, hayden and mason and the otger end of the hallway and walked over to them. "Hey guys". "Hey y/n" mason said. I looked over at Liam kind of waiting for a hi back but he looked away when i looked at him. Weird.
"What you guys talking about?" I asked. "Just school" Liam asnwered. But i knew he was lying to me. Hayden gave me a look of disgust as if i was dog shit under her shoe. It made me really uncomfertable and i got closer to Liam and he put his arm around me as a form of protection. He looked at hayden as if he was saying keep your mouth shut with his eyes. Then a guy with brown messy hair and a flanel ran over to us. "Oh guys hi i need to talk to scott about the wild Hunt!" He told us. Hayden turned to us "Do we know this guy?" She whispered. I looked at the guy he did seem somewhat familier but i coulndt seem to think of anything i knew about him. It was creeping me out. "Uuuhmm.. do we know you?" Liam asked the guy. He looked at us with panic on his face. I felt bad for him. He must have seem the look on my face. "Y/n i can see you know Who i am, its me stiles" he said. Stiles... i know that name, i thought. But i coulndt place it with anyone. He stepped forward towards me but Liam pushed him away. "How do you know my name?" I asked him. He dint asnwer, he just looked at me and then he walked away to the sheriff.
"That was weird" mason said. They started talking but i zoned out. Something din't feel right about this. "Y/n?" Liams voice pulled me back to reallity. I looked uo at him. " i asked if youre ok" he said. "Oh yeah im fine" i said still kind of spaced out.
"I will be right back" i said and followed the guy who was with us earlier. He walked away from the sheriff and was now outside. I followed him and just when i ran towards him. He disappeared. I looked around only to find lydia by the entrance of the school. I ran towards her but she ran away like she was being pulled forward by someone only there was no-one there. I followed lydia and she got in a blue jeep i dont know existed but i knew it some how felt familier. Like i had seen it before. The panic on lydias face worried me i ran to her but got pushed back by some kind of green force field. Just as i wanted to get up i stopped when i saw someone on a horse going opposite way of me. I got up but when i looked again they were gone. I ran towards the jeep when i found a realky disturbed and scared lydia her eyes were red and puffy like she had been crying. "Hey, are you okay?" I asked. She looked at me and shook her head no.

____________
Ooooo stiles is gone and y/n saw the ghostriders... you know what that means....?
Yeah duh ofc you do i mean u probably watched teen wolf otherwise u wouldnt be reading this. Anyway hope you like it!

<1060 words>