52

Chapter 52 World Three

    Seeing that other people did not express their opinions, Xiao Ze read out the content on the card:

    "Dear guests, before enjoying lunch, you need to complete a small game. The program team will provide you with four Let’s have a different lunch. It’s about rations, so be careful when you play games!”

    After listening to this, everyone’s faces were black and their scalps were tensed. This was a clear disgrace. Today, their stomachs are full or not.

    Xiao Ze paused for a while and continued to read:

    "The name of the game, I have a good understanding of the heart. The rules are as follows: Please each write a place on paper that is most meaningful to both of you, and the final score will be evaluated by the similarity of the answers.

    " The pieces of paper and pens have been placed on the coffee table in front of the sofa. Everyone took the pen and paper and looked at each other with a little smile and a little curiosity in their eyes.

    Although Ye Qing and Xiao Ze are in the group of real couples, he knows the real situation better than anyone else. He can't be as true as Lin Haoyu and Lu Xinghan, but he still has 007, for Xiao Ze's actions Once he knew what Xiao Ze wrote, he naturally followed suit.

    As for Zhou Rui, Bai Yang, Jiang Xinian and Xia Ran, it was a bit of a headache. They tried to convey information with their eyes, but the results of this communication were not very clear.

    When the answer was revealed, Lin Haoyu wrote "downstairs in the dormitory No. 9", and Lu Xinghan wrote "downstairs in the girls' dormitory". Dormitory No. 9 was the dormitory building where Lu Xinghan was in college. Back then, Lin Haoyu was downstairs in this dormitory. Confessed to Lu Xinghan.

    On Ye Qing and Xiao Ze's paper, two words were written - crew.

    Zhou Rui wrote about the villa, and Bai Yang wrote about the Lemon Terrace.

    Seeing Zhou Rui's answer, Bai Yang angrily punched him in the chest: "The first time we met was in the stage."

    Zhou Rui showed his grievance: "But when we arrive at this villa, we are the real intern couple. Ah!"

    Jiang Xinian's answer was the same as Zhou Rui's, but Xia Ran wrote about a concert, and the reason was very good.

    "Ah Nian, I'm afraid you forgot, you even invited me to be a supporting guest at that time!"

    If Zhou Rui and Jiang Xinian were both men, the two of them would form an intern couple, and their brain circuits would be a good match.

    In the end, the group of Ye Qing and Xiao Ze won the championship and received a luxurious meal. Lin Haoyu and Lu Xinghan temporarily took the second place because of the wording problem.

    Zhou Rui and Bai Yang were the third, Jiang Xinian and Xia Ran's answers were the furthest in terms of time and space, and they were the bottom group. The last person got a sweet potato and looked at the other three groups pitifully. People enjoy lunch above the pass line, but my group can only eat sweet potatoes with grief and indignation.

    Of course, this first game can only be regarded as an appetizer. The title of the show is "Love Challenge", and the subsequent schedule will naturally focus on the word "challenge".

    In the afternoon of the same day, the group arrived at the first challenge location of the show, the Liangshan Haunted House.

    This haunted house is a unique place in the scenic area. The whole haunted house looks like an abandoned hospital, and the inside is very desolate. Just standing outside and watching it makes people feel cold. In order to shoot and record, the program team will This place is rented.