papa ( tommy x child reader)

Y/ns POV
I looked around the house as we were walking to the kitchen. It look pretty and cool. There were a couple pictures on the wall but one of them was him a tall brown guy and a small brown guy. When we got it the kitchen I sat down at the table while he got some food cooked. We sat there in silence until tommy broke it " so y/n I have a question" he said not looking back at me and he continued " while your here would you like to meet some of my friends and brothers?" I thought about it for a second before I finally got an answer " umm I guess so" I said looking down. He put a plate Infront of me and sat down himself with he's own plate.

"Why am I trusting him?! He could kill me any second if he wanted too" i thought to myself but I didn't want to get on his bad side. Then he spoke " okay then he will go tomorrow afternoon" I nodded and ate my food. Once we were done eating we decided to go on a little walk around with him holding my hand so I don't get lost, I saw buildings and skyscrapers and homes everywhere I didn't see why my parents would keep me away from all of this. While on our walk there was a big clock on one of the buildings, it said 12:39. I started to hear my stomach grumble as tommy looked at me " well champ looks like it's time for some food don't you think" I smile a bit and nodded. He took me to a little restaurant not so far away from "our" house, it was really nice and the food was great.

Tommy's POV
While we were eating I decided to start a little conversation with y/n. " So y/n how do you feel about meeting your new family tomorrow" they looked up and shrugged before going back to their food. After we got down eating we walked back to the house and I decided to play a little game of tag with them. I quickly tagged them and ran. They followed behind me giggling and ran as fast of they could. Before lightly touching my back " your it!" They said as they ran. They ran into the living room and hid somewhere " where are you hun?" After I said that I heard a little giggle coming from thr closet " oh I think I know where you are" I sneakily went by the door and opened it fastly " gotcha!" They laughed as I picked them up and kissed all over their face and stomach.

They were squirming in my arms trying to escape. After I was satisfied I put them down and tagged them on the shoulder and ran. We play a few more games until we were wore out. We made food and watched a movie. I was laying down on the couch while y/n was on my chest. After a minute I could hear some little soft snores I looked down and saw that they were asleep. " Awww they look so cute" I thought as I placed a kiss on their forehead " papa" they said quietly in their sleep. My heart was melting. I grabbed a blanket and put it around us before letting myself fall asleep.

Word:570