Chapter 8 The Imperator

(I know i was gone for over 5 years sorry, also maybe short, i am lazy asf rn)

Night came. You sat there looking at the sky while Jacob was reading Maisie book

''It says here durning the dark times, the beast destroyed a town on the coast of Kra' Zoul. But we been up and down that coast and I ain't never seen no town, destroyed or otherwise. A-and we don't say "yar" half this much'' Jacob said and turned the pages and laughed.

You sat right infront of him. You looked at him only to realize your journey was coming towards an end. You were going to be married to a snobby and cocky man. You looked over at Maisie

''Says you, but the book says otherwise, and it is going to outlast both of us'' Maisie said, you continued to listen and a thought came by.

People don't know who you are, heck they haven't even seen you. So how come you being in a book if nobody knew about you

''Maybe they didn't start this war'' Maisie said, maybe she had a point

''Maybe but why would we..'' Jacob said and looked at the picture

Thunder was heard. Jacob said and looked back. Blue whined like a little puppy. Jacob looked at the you and Maisie...

(At the castel)

''Any reports. Please say they found something'' The queen sighed and looked angry at the few guards that was infront of her. She became more worried and worried everyday, thinking something terrible happend to you.

''Calm down darling. I am sure they will find her'' The king said and tried to comfort his wife. He was also worried about you. He tried to stay as calm as possible, but everyday without you, he felt almost numb

''HOW CAN YOU BE SO CALM? OUR DAUGHTER IS EITHER KIDNAPPED OR HAS GONE MISSING. DO YOU EVEN CARE?'' The queen said and grabbed her husband and started shaking him like a soda bottle. The king fixed his crown and sighed. ( I just get a vibe, she is a fucking drama queen💅😮‍💨)

''Darling, I'm sure she is fine okay. We have sent two patrols, and besides she is a strong woman just like her mother'' The king said and cupped her cheek

''Well, any information? Just please something, it could be a sign or anything just please, please tell me my daughter is okay!'' The queen yelled and tears formed in her eye. She was at the edge of crying. Losing you was the worst nightmare she could think of.

''U-um.. nothing yet your majesty. But the Admiral is on Rum Pepper Island by now and so is one of the patrol ships. He will report any day soon, we will find your daughter at any cost'' One of the guards said and bowed. Just as they were walking away another guard walked in holding Maria (Your maid)

'' I think this one has some kind of information. She is the only one who has seen y/n before she went missing '' The guard said and threw her on the floor. (God, i feel bad for writing this😭)

'' A peasent? ''

'' That is her maid, gosh do you ever look after our daughter? Oh that's right you only buy her the most expensive jewels and dresses '' The queen said and slapped her husband at the back fo his head