* aether ,, hanahaki.

( genshin au , female reader )

" why won't the flowers bloom like how they used to be ? "

. . .

(y/n) was picking up some flowers from her garden she made with her dendro power. yes, she's one of the seven archons, and she held the dendro element.

she was actually waiting for an honoured guest to arrive at the Grand Land of Sumeru. she gave the flowers to one of her servants to make it as a bouquet, preparing a gift for the guest as a welcome.

"thank you, nahida." she thanked as she bowed.

she walked in to her garden, again, to relax herself. she played with the birds and other animals while she grew some vines to make a bench so that she could sit. the wind blew her loose hair and her beautiful gown — it made the scenery looked stunning that even animals could fall in love!

"greater lord (y/n), the traveller has arrived." said nahida.

"oh! bring me to him." she exclaimed as she lifted her gown.

she held the bouquet of flower elegantly. she walked down the isle as the animals followed her from behind. the birds chirped as if they were singing for her.

after a moment, she arrived at the entrance of avidya forest. she used her power to add more natural scenery.

"i've waited for you, traveller. i heard you're called as an honorary knight in mondstadt, and a hero in liyue.. ah! how about having some tea with me? let's have a chat, shall we?" she smiled sweetly.

* * *

"how come did you know us?" asked paimon while stuffing lots of sumeru's traditional dishes inside her mouth.

(y/n) giggled at paimon's question as she put her right thumb down to paimon's chin.

"what's so funny?!"

"ehehe, nothing!" (y/n) replied.

"so.. how did you happen to know us? it's our first time in sumeru." aether's turn to ask.

"i got the feeling you'll be coming here after your visit to inazuma. you both had a quite harsh time there, hadn't you? i can imagine how paimon was panicking when you were unconscious the moment raiden shogun almost slice you to pieces."

"GAHH!! SHE KNOWS PAIMON'S NAME TOO?!"

"calm down, now." (y/n) sighed. "listen close, alright? how did i know your various names all around mondstadt and liyue?"

"did tone-deaf bard.. and zhongli-? wait.. so that means- YOU'RE AN ARCHON?!?!" paimon showed a really disbelief face.

(y/n) nodded as a sign that paimon answered it correctly.

"though, i haven't been in contact with the other three archons for a while. it's been so long though!" (y/n) smiled plainly.

"so.. since you're an archon, you must be knowledgeable enough to tell us about what happened to kha'enriah 500 years ago—"

"i'm sorry, but i couldn't afford to tell." she replied to aether's question quickly.

"aw man.. why!" paimon whined.