Day Off🖤💜(Sun x Moon)

A/N: Hope you have a great day/afternoon/night!

The last week had been busy, and all four celestial attendants had been completely preoccupied for the whole time- the four had barely been able to stutter even a meagre greeting to each other as they passed by another. That's how busy they were.

Eclipse had invited Lunar out of the plex for an 'I'm sorry for how I treated you and I want to make amends' holiday for the entire weekend, so Sun and Moon were to be alone. He was incredibly happy about the opportunity to spend quality time with his love after almost five or so days with no time at all.

Either way, Moon had headed out for his final patrol of the week an hour-ish ago and now Sun was waving the other two celestial animatronics off on their 'apology holiday', nice. After they left his view he turned around closing the doors to the daycare, slowly sauntering up towards the sky stage, longing for any comfort he could get. Moon would be back in five hours- probably- so now all he had to do was wait.. and maybe take a quick nap while he was at it.

Sun stumbled into his room- he reached his bed and immediately flopped onto it, enjoying the feeling of sinking into his fluffy blankets and thousands of plushies, he loved his room- happy to finally be able to enjoy its comforts after seven full days with the only breaks being charging. Then he heard the door to his bright space open slowly, and a pair of calming bells ring as the owner approached Sun slowly.

Sun turned lazily, not keen on talking but wanting to know who was here at this time of night.. and why they had bells.. maybe Monty was finally returning the craft things and bells that he had stolen at the beginning of the week? He was certainly not expecting a tired yet entertained looking Moon, to be stood next to him. He looked at his partner for a few seconds, dumbfounded and processing his presence before moving slightly backwards on his ridiculously large bed, inviting his lunar lover to join him- Moon quickly snuggled up to Sun, glad for his offer of comfort. After a few minutes of content cuddling, Sun became curious at why Moon was here with him.. why wasn't he on patrol? He looked up at Moon, letting out a gentle yawn "Moonshine, what happened to your patrol today? Are you alright?" A small sigh rose from his partner as he looked back at him "The mechanics saw me after I headed out, they saw how tired and done I was" Moon chuckled as he spoke "they forced me to do a quick assessment- to make sure my AI was functioning well enough to complete my patrol to a good standard.. evidently, I failed" he chuckled again finding the company's stupidity entertaining, who would sent out an overworked animatronic to do a security watch? Idiots. Sun's face twisted in confusion, he scrunched his face as he spoke "really? But the AI test only ever fails if you're either unable to talk or process an event around you?" Moon's expression became impressed "well done Sunbeam! I didn't know whether you'd catch on or not!" Sun's eyes widened "you lied?! You acted and pretended in order to fail?! Why would you do that?!" Now sitting up straight at his lovers actions, Moon only laughed more "don't pretend that you've never failed a diagnostic on purpose, just to be with me" he looked at Sun with an incredibly smug smile on his face- proud of his little victory in their squabble, exaggerating his pride by crossing his arms and puffing out his chest, he quickly burst out in laughter afterwards- blowing his act. Sun looked dumbfounded for a short moment, staring at Moon before laughing in shock. "Ok! First, that's amazing! Second, can we spend tonight together then?" Moon nodded at him "we have the whole weekend Sunbeam! Or did you forget in happiness?" He laughed at his lover's goofiness and Sun leapt at him, embracing him in overwhelmed happiness.

The two play-fighted for a while giggling as they messed around, when Moon suddenly hit Sun with the biggest and fluffiest pillow he could grab, hitting Sun square in the face as he toppled backwards onto the bed. The second that the pillow moved slightly from his face, he was surprised by Moon catching him in a kiss, holding both sides of Sun's face gently as he hovered over his solar lover. Sun returned the kiss, wrapping his arms around Moon's chest as he heated up, flustered so much that his entire faceplate was a bright orange-red colour.

They parted for a moment catching their breaths and panting slightly, Moon held Sun's cheek lovingly as he covered him in soft kisses. When he had kissed all of Sun's blushing face he moved down to his neck, planting more affectionate kisses all along it, searching for Sun's sweet spot. He kissed again, hearing Sun let out a soft moan, moving his head to the side, giving Moon more access as he smothered the spot in multiple kisses and small licks. Moon trailed his hands all over his lover as he moaned at the contact everywhere on him, he began overheating at the attention he was receiving as he squirmed under Moon, lost in pleasure. Moon felt Sun heat up too much and beckoned his wire, kissing Sun softly as he lifted both of them up onto one of the platforms higher in Sun's room, resting him on a pile of cool beanbags, under the gentle breeze simulating wind in the sky. He continued giving attention to Sun as he cooled slightly, returning to a safe temperature for both of them.

"Ahh, Moon, please more! I-I- hah.." Moon kissed Sun again "I need more Moony- please?" He looked up at Moon panting softly between moans, "alright Sunflower, I'll give you what you need" he smiled at his adorable Sun, moving his hands gently to slowly remove Sun's clothing, pulling his large moon-themed shirt up, putting it to the side before gently removing Sun's sunrise patterned pants. Moon kissed down Sun's stomach before pressing his fingers against Sun's heat, using his slick to gently insert his first finger. He thrusted it gently before adding a second, scissoring his lover, adding a third and a fourth finger soon, preparing his love for himself. Sun moaned loudly as he felt the last of his tightness fade, bucking his hips against Moon showing that he was ready.

Moon removed his fingers as Sun whined at the loss, he kissed Sun lovingly and as Sun's eyes fluttered closed, he quickly thrusted into him a sharp yelp came from Sun at the strong sensation, he moaned into Moon's mouth as the mild pain faded into extreme pleasure, he could feel Moon's tentacle pressing into him, exploring all of his inside as his own curled tightly from pleasure. Moon separated the kiss beginning to thrust slowly into Sun "Ah! Haah.. M-Moonstar! Ah! So good- please" Sun's head fell back in pleasure moaning more as Moon began thrusting faster and harder into him, Sun grasped at the beanbags below him and above him trying not to fall into a daze from the immense pleasure Moon kept giving him, only increasing his power, making Sun feel like he was floating- seeing stars and moaning incoherently.

Suddenly a heat formed in Sun's core and his eyes widened as he clenched around Moon, pulling a sharp moan from him "Moon- AAH! I-I'm cl- AH! Close!" He squeezed his eyes shut as pleasure consumed the last of him "me too, ngh- Sunflower" Moon thrusted harder and faster into Sun, seeking both of their releases, trying to bury himself deeper into his solar love as both of them moaned together louder and louder.

"AAGGH- MOONLIGHT!" Sun screamed as he released, coming over his chest as he clenched hard on Moon, pulling him over the edge of his own release as well, releasing inside of his love "S-Sunligh-t!" both panted heavily, hugging each other close as they rode out their highs.

Moon pulled out after they each caught their breaths, flopping down next to Sun enjoying the breeze over them. Sun pulled Moon close, burying his head into Moon's chest.. "love you Moonbeam.. so much" Moon smiled down at him, pulling him closer and hugging him tighter "love you too, Sunlight, rest now ok? We have all day tomorrow to enjoy" He felt Sun's smile against his chest and he mumbled a tired 'ok' before falling into a deep sleep. Then, Moon plugged them both in to charge before snuggling up to Sun again, he couldn't wait to spend the next day with only his beautiful Sunbeam.