I love U

Hey Lets start the story without any bakwass

********************************

In this story trisha and karan were bestfriend monami knew this , she also loved trisha soo much. Karan and monami were in relationship for 1 year now. From pasts few days Karan was ignoring Monami , she noticed it and went to talk him.

Karan : Kisi din agar mai tumhe chodh du to

Monami : tumne iss baar keh diya dubara aise mt bolna

Then karan shrugged it off buy saying he just wanted your reaction. Monami's dad was never happy with her relationship because she was rich and beautiful and karan was middle or commando also. According to him there  millionare Casts was totally different. So he said monami to get married to a guy he chose for her but monami denied , then her father told her that karan will never marry her and if he will not marry her then she will go to London or get married to the guy he chose .

( After 1 week )

Monami's pov-

I was just sitting on my couch and thinking about karan's behavior towards me I felt like Trisha was also not interested in talking to me suddenly I got call from trisha  she told me to come at Mumbai As I reached their I went to hug her but she jurked it off I asked her what happened , she told nothing and took a card from her bag I was shocked My heart shattered itno millians of pieces....

* sees the wedding card of karan and trisha

Monami : aisa kaise kar sakte ho tum mere saath karan 😭 kyu karan kyuu tum aisa kaise soch sakte ho maine kabhi nhi socha tha ki tum mujhe cheat kroge I... I Hate you I left and didn't ever met karan , I straight up went to the airport thinking of that my dad  said was right I was a crying mess.

Karan and trisha marriage news spreaded like fire monami couldn't handle more so she left from Mumbai without thinking twice

( After 6 months )

Monami came back to Mumbai because she was also an solider..

Cadets : karan sir yaha wo bhi itne dino baad

Karan cames a sees you

Karan pov

Monami what is she doing in Mumbai ??

POV finish

He doesn't Know that Monami is a soldier because she is a secret agent he is acting he doesn't care about her Karan was seeing her all the time

Chitra : #karan sir how is trisha ?? She is asked from him

Monami pov

He is happy but why it hurts me more

Pov end

Karan greeting from batra sir and mam but his eyes on her rani sahiba

Karan pov

My heart ached while seeing monami cry , I was in my jeep when I told trisha about what I was planning she slaped me she was not ready fo it at all I told her to ignore her I made trisha do all these shitt but U had to cuz monami's sake her dad called me and said to leave her I denied then what he said made my heart stop her said if I'll not leave her he will disown her and he may commit suicide I knew that she will never believe but this was the truth so I executed my plan in this way that she can also believe it I told all the media houses to release my fake marriage news  so that after monami will believe it I'll say cadets that it was April fool Day anyways....