School

Hashir
I'm a senior in high school and my hate for school is more anything anything I hate. Oh well, I better finish school since I want to marry her. I fell for her first sight. Never seen her face, never talked to her. I love how calm and modest she is. I have to admit, I'm not the best person because I have anger issues and I can't deal with people who I dislike but she changes all of that.
I went to her house the other day to ask for her hand in marriage, her brothers were all there and boy were they overprotective although I manage to do it. They told me that they have to talk to her first but everything was basically handled. I don't really have to worry about her mahr because I can give her anything she wants in the world as long as I'm capable of it since I own a company that makes really good profit but not to be bragging. It's all because of Allah Mercy and kindness.

I had to go to school since it's a Monday. It's really hard getting out of bed. I got up and prayed fajr while getting ready for school. I have to bear with this cause this is my last year after all. I decided to wear a black throwb to school today. I went downstairs and I didn't have appetite for any food so I just went to get my car keys instead. I got in my car and drove to school. I was gonna be late so I drove really fast.

                                      Aabida
I don't have any ride so I had to walk to school today since everyone is busy. My school is close so I don't really mind, but I just simply hate exhausting myself without meaning. While I was walking, I saw a car. I didn't see the person inside but the way that person was speeding could honestly kill anyone who might "accidentally" cross the road. I catched a little glance at the guy and I thought he looked at me too, but I didn't see him at all so I probably just imagined it.

I was finally at school and boy was I was tired of walking but I finally made it. I had five minute till my first period started so I had to run knowing that my class is on the other side. The school is really long and huge and  I hate being late to class. While I was running, I bumped into this guy. I accidentally touched him with my hand and I did not like the feeling of it. "There goes my wudu," I thought to myself but it seemed that I said it out loud.

"Excuse me" they guy said with his deep voice. He sounded familiar but I honestly don't care cause every guy has a deep voice honestly. I then realized that I had to get going.
"I'm sorry. I have to get class!" I shouted to the guy. I just felt the need to tell him that I didn't mean to bump into him, but I was rushing because I had to get to class. I continued to run but I looked back to get a little glance at the guy who I bumped into and he looked... red? He was quite handsome and he had a beard too. He is also wearing a thowb so he is probably a muslim. I caught myself thinking of him.
Astaghfuruallah, what am I think?? I don't even know him. I lectured myself because of my thoughts.

I finally arrived to class one minute before the bell rang and I was so glad and relived. I entered the classroom and found a random seat. After a couple of seconds, I saw the same guy who I bumped into come after me. It was such a coincidence. I thought for a couple of seconds but his probably a senior cause this class is mostly for seniors after all. The only reason why I took this class is because all the others were just too easy for me. I gave him a peak but he was looking at me too. We both made eye contact and I quickly had to lower my gaze. But it seems like he was still looking at me so I turned to the other side out of shyness.
                                    Hashir
I know I was speeding really fast but I didn't care because I had a class to get to. I turned my head to stretch and I saw her. She's walking? Isn't it dangerous? There has been quite a couple of cases where girls have been getting kidnapped these days. I found myself panicking a couple of seconds later but I was still speeding although I didn't realize.

I parked my car and was walking to class. I saw her again. Why is she running? What if she trips? I found myself worrying and I got anxious. I was lost in my thought. Next minute, someone bumped into me and for a second I got angry, but became calm when I saw who it was. It's her again. I know she goes to the same school I do, I but the fact that I've seen her multiple time can't be a coincidence?

"There goes my wudu" I heard her say. It seems like she didn't know that she said it out loud. I then realized that our hands touched and I blushed really hard. I can't believe this woman is going to be mine soon. Hold up, did I really say that? She is not mine... yet. I have to wait for her reply. I snapped out though I was still blushing and begin to speak.

"Excuse me," I said with blush still on my face.
"I'm sorry. I have to get to class!" She shouted while running. I was shocked yet amused. I truly am in love with her. She was running to class but I was walking cause I didn't really care about my classes even though class was gonna start in a couple of minutes. I was walking but it seemed like everywhere she was turning, I was too. I paused when she entered my class. What is she doing in my class? Isn't it for seniors? Isn't she junior? I know almost everything about her, and no it's not creepy... I'm just a guy in love.

I enter the classroom and there she is. She seemed to be shock but I liked her expression. We made eye contact and boy was I engaged in it. She seemed to be shy though and quickly turned to the other side.

The teacher came in after me, and mentioned me to sit. I knew where I was going to sit but I pretended to look around looking for a place to sit. I went to where she was and sat behind her. I looked in front of me and there she was. It's like I could see her beauty though she wears niqab. I feel really blessed and amazed.

Author note:
I couldn't find a good pic of the guy but you guys can just image Hashir however you want. I might include random pics in the future inshallah!