あた→ | Intro | あた

Māori Uchiha

Māori Uchiha is the son of Uchiha Madara (Sasuke's Reincarnation)

Māori Uchiha is the son of Uchiha Madara (Sasuke's Reincarnation). His mother died when she gave birth to him which led to his cold actions. He was trained by his father and also his brother Uchiha Izuna, who he considered, his Sensei but also Uncle, who also died in the hands of Senju Hashirama. Even though Madara killed Senju Hashirama, it was Māori who still wanted revenge, he wanted to kill everyone in Senju Hashirama's bloodline which includes him. Madara told him that whatever he wants to do he should do it. But Madara remarked that those Senjus are still his other half of the family, which he could possibly learn certain things from. Māori didn't want to listen. Even if he was half Senju it doesn't mean he wasn't going to kill his other family.

Māori's mother is Senju Tobirama. Who represented Omega at the worse time possible. Madara, helped set off his heat which kept happening repeatedly until the point Madara marked him. Tobirama got pregnant once and gave birth to Māori. Tobirama died because of an Illness he had that was only making the baby worse. Madara couldn't get over his love of his life's death. It haunted him forever, but Tobirama's wish was for Madara to take good care of Māori and train him to be strong. Madara did just so that.

Māori is cold. He always has a mean frown on his face and is never kind. His eyes are pure blood red, from which his mother Tobirama. Though he doesn't have his mothers marks he resembles both Madara & Tobirama a lot. Māori never smiles , unless needed to. He doesn't relate to anything that others relate too. He's too far in the dark to relate. His Uncle once told him that Māori had that same look his mother would have, you could just greet him or just walk and you notice him, he has a mean frown on his face. Māori rarely ever trains anymore. He has a mark on his stomach that resembles the Senju & Uchiha clan together. He is a master at swords & reflex. He's good at both Offense & Defense. Māori has mastered all 3 Tomoe Sharingan Techniques, All Mangyekou Sharingan Techniques, He hasn't trained much with his Rinnegan at all. He knows a few techniques but he rarely uses his rinnegan as it only makes him weaker in the body until he passes out for atleast half a day considering what time it is.

Māori knows all Taijutsu , Kekkei Genkai's, he also mastered Chidori easily at the age of 6. His Susanno is different from others. The skeleton is a dark bright gold with white flashing fire from it. The Susanno surpassingly has wings and is almost over 9'10 feet. The only way Māori can activate his Susanno is with the power of the last Mangyekou Sharingan technique. His Katōn is very powerful. It is a mix of Obito's & Madara's Katōn. He can also spit water just like his mother.

More Information about Māori's Powers.

Māori's Kekkei Genkai's;
Rinnegan (Mastered 3 Techniques)
Mangyekou Sharingan (Mastered All Techniques)
3 Tomoe Sharingan (Mastered All Techniques)
6 Tomoe Sharingan (Mastered 5 Techniques)

Māori's Taijutsu's;
One Thousand Years of Death
Dynamic Stomp Barrage
Ember Entry
Bruce Dragon Combo
Shiki Hurricane
Ember Rising

Māori's Ninjutsus;
Chidori
Byakugan (Izuna stole it & gave it to Māori)
Dust Release
Reanimation Technique (Mastered at 11 years old)
Izanagi

Māori's Genjutsu's
Infinite Tsukuyomi (Masters at 15 years old)
Kotoamatsukami

I hope you all will like my new series of 'Sasuke is Reincarnated'. I really love this series XD!

I have a lot of ideas for this book and I'm hoping to make longer chapters with 3,000-3,500 words per chapter at least! Hopefully .

Bye 'Adios!