BLOODY MURDER. 🔪 🔫 💀

Ahahaha. Funni. Also, gore warning. And. And. This is a x reader part but I wanted to keep it secret so you all could guess.
(☞͡͡°͜ʖ͡͡°)☞ anyways.

You woke up with a sweat all over your face. It was thundering. Obviously. We can't have a fan fiction without thunder.

".." You woke up and turned off your alarm just to see your bf/gf (boyfriend or girlfriend whichever.) The time was 5:00AM. You stretched and got ready. It was an average day or night. Whichever suits you. Until you heard the news: "someone has gone missing! If you know them, please contact us." Guess what. Lol. The missing person looked like your boyfriend/girlfriend whichever one you prefer remember!

You gasped and turned around.

"If that's my lover on the news then... Who's that..?" You turned just to see a pair of lungs, organs, and.. Most importantantly... Your lovers dead body. It scared you.

"..." You teared up as you walked back until you ran into someone. He had some weird.. Bullets around him..

"Oh dear. Looks likey dear y/n has already figured it out...?"

You turned around and looked up. Then..

It turned black.

Nothing but..

Darkness.

2 hours later.

You woke up. But except... You weren't in your house... You were tied to a chair.

"..."

"Oh my oh my! Looks like my Y/N has woke up!!" Suddenly, you felt someone take something off of you.

"Who are you?!" You screamed and tried to fight back.

"Oh. I forgot to introduce myself. I know you. But you don't know me. I'm mista. Guido mista."

".. ." You looked down. You knew there was no hope. No hope for you.

"Look up at me." He whispered in a soft tone as you looked up. Oh btw, your apart of the mafioso. (Idk how to spell it.)

"Fine.. Just don't hurt me.." You whispered that as you teared up and looked up.

"Oh my.. What nice eyes you have.. I'm even glad I have you to myself." Mista smiled at you as he scooted forward to you. You tried to kick back but your legs were tied to a chair so, you couldn't. (Rip.)

He untied your legs. You noticed and started kicked him. You yelled and proceeded to try to kick him away. He backed up until all your strength was lost.

"Ah. Are you done now?" He walked forward as you slowly felt like passing out. He smiled as he grabbed the pistol and put the bullets in there. You saw pistols labeled: 1,2, 3,4,5,6, and 7.

"I'll be back. Don't move." He slammed the door. You thought to yourself that now you could escape. So, you used your teeth to untie your hands from the back of the chair. Were you successful? Yes. You were. So you got up, and ran from the basement window.

Mistas POV:

Leaving Y/N by them self was a bad idea. Maybe I should go back.

I walked back to the mansion basement, somehow, Fugo didn't realize I was there.

".." I knew it.

"Looks like we have a sheep. Running from the prey."

END.