𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓: 𝖜𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖉 𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌

*not edited*

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆·˚ ༘ *

ೃ࿔*:・⋆·˚ ༘ *

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆·˚ ༘ *▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

   𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎    be a peaceful nap to help Celaena catch up on the sleep she'd been loosing lately had ended up with a frightened Rhaenyra shaking her awake.

Relief washed over her little sister's face as Celaena's eyes snapped open. "Oh thank the gods! I came to wake you for the feast and━━ and you were crying in your sleep and I have been trying to shake you awake fo━━" 

"Rhaenyra?" Celaena cut her sister off  with a trembling voice. It was almost as if they were children again, with Celaena waking up startled by her nightmares and Rhaenyra sneaking in her bed so she could 'cuddle the bad dreams away' as Rhaenyra called it.

Rhaenyra seemed to understand and motioned for Celaena to make space for her. Joining her older sister under the covers Rhaenyra hummed, "Yes?"

Celaena sniffled, "Things are going to change. Our lives will change. Will stand by me?"

Rhaenyra grinned tearfully, "Like Aenar Targaryen stayed by Daenys despite the entire world calling him a fool." She told Celaena that brought her for a hug.

"Is it foolish of a girl that can see the future to say she is scared shitless?" Celaena wondered out loud and Rhaenyra laughed at her words.

"Not at all. Shows you're smart━━ that you don't underestimate the enemy." She patted Celaena's hair and chuckled. "What do you think father and Daemon are talking about?" She asked, side eyeing Celaena.

Celaena huffed, "If the King has any common sense left..." She glanced at Rhaenyra and smirked. "Daemon is a free man and the Hand of the King and Otto Hightower will be gone by tommorow morning."

If he has any left. Celaena almost snickered. She would smack it into him if she had too.

Rhaenyra seemed satisfied by her answer as she turned to face Celaena, "Any reason you specifically requested for his wedding annulment, dear sister?" She asked and laughed loudly when Celaena pushed her away and rolled of the giant bed.

"Nope. Just felt sorry for that sad man." Celaena mused as she moved to sit in front of her vanity.

Rhaenyra snorted as she followed her sister's lead and rolled of the bed to start fixing Celaena hair. "Aha, sure. But make sure to at least wait until the wedding day. I'm too young to become an aunt━━"