introductions, well, sort of

Renee Lee

I was in trouble, big trouble.

I mean I'm usually in trouble, but "trouble" doesn't usually involve law enforcement...or jumping out a third story window.

These upsetting facts and the unfortunate consequences of my actions resulted in me breaking a few rules I had set for myself. That doesn't matter right now though, all that matters is that I get out of here. And fast.

Luckily, I'm not a complete idiot. Before I splattered onto the hard concrete I reached into the pocket of my coat, grabbed a grappling hook and shot it onto the roof of whatever monument was in front of me. Accidentally knocking off a statue which fell to the ground in a shattering noise... ouch.

Here we get to the first rule I broke, getting noticed. If you recall what I mentioned earlier I shot my grappling hook onto a monument... in a busy city... with a LOT of tourists. Which explains why as soon as the statue shattered there were screams. However this is a mistake I managed to cover up. I tucked my grappling hook back into my coat swiftly as I shuffled into the crowd.

Just as I was about to put the hood of my coat up I see agents exit the same building I just jumped out of. This is just what I needed right now. Great.

Alright, the second rule I broke is don't get caught by law enforcement. Well I guess I didn't technically break that one, I almost did. I definitely will if I don't run quickly.

Before that I took a minute to look at the agents, there were five of them. Three of them were women, one was a bit younger than the other two. The boys looked to be the same age as the younger of the women. Half of them fresh out of training, the other half know exactly what they are doing. Now that we got that out of the way I start to dart in between the crowd as fast as I can when there are this many people in a crowd.

I stop at a safe distance away from the agents and scan the crowd for any way to get to safety. It's hard to tell with so many people, but out of the corner of my eye I see something. A knight in shining armor.

This relief of having an escape did not last long. Or at least it lasted until I turned behind me to find the five agents who had been chasing me since I gracefully made my exit off of the third story of the building in which they were employed.

Where were we?

Right I spot a motorcycle, Harley-Davidson, road-king. Which was weird because we're in Copenhagen. The important thing about this is that road-kings have 2 seats, and lucky me the backseat was open.

So I did what any reasonable person would do. I sprinted to the road. Propel one of my legs over the seat startling the driver. And yelled "Drive."

The fact that I yelled this at the driver did not mean that he drove. He just looked back at me and stammered. He was wearing a half helmet, he had golden brown hair which glimmered slightly in the sun. This guy did nothing.

The agents were starting to gain on me. Only a few meters away.

"Please drive" fine I'll use my final resort "I'll pay you"

With this he hit the pedal. Just in time as one of the agents reached to grab me and missed

I look back at the agents who had been chasing me and give them both of my fingers as they glare at me.

Lastly I just broke another rule, I got a civilian who has nothing to do with this world involved with me which is going to cause me a LOT more trouble.