Chapter Thirteen : Dance The Night Away

SOMERVILLE HIGH SCHOOL

The next morning, Me and the Benton Gang, along with other high schoolers, are looking around at the college booths in the school gym.

I've checked out a few college booths myself and their pretty good.

"Hey, V." Jonny said, sauntered up to me. "So, what college booth interested you?"

"Willow University." I replied. "What about you?"

"Dalton University." Jonny tells me. "And we haven't talked about it."

"Talked about what?" I asked him, a bit confused.

"Our fake make out in the Arts&Crafts room." Jonny said.

"Oh." I said and snicker a little. "That."

Jonny and I exchange small smiles at each other.

"Perhaps, "Jiolet" is still there." Jonny said to me with a smile.

"Yeah. Perhaps." I said.

Jonny and I exchange small smiles at each other.

"Aaron and Monica already knows about our chemistry connection between us, Jonny." I said to him.

"I know. It's why I love you." Jonny tells me with a small smile.

Jonny and I exchange soften looks at each other and he slowly walks away.

Violet (VO) Jonny just told me that he loves me. Maybe, he's soaked up in high school senior glow.

*~*~*

3RD POV

That afternoon at the Harper Home, In the garage, Jonny is working on his Dad's truck.

I'm sitting on the stool. "Jonny, when you told me that you love me? You didn't mean it, did you?"

Jonny looks at me. "Sure, I did, Vinny. I meant it."

"Jonny?" I said, gently leaping off the stool, gently running my hand in my dark brown hair.

"I know, but Violet, what the hell are we doing?" Jonny asked me. "We're dating Monica and Aaron, knowing that our chemistry connection is like magnets, drawing us to each other."

"Exactly." I tell him. "You love Monica, and I love Aaron. And now, you're saying that you love me?"

"Perhaps, you and I are slowly falling out of love with Monica and Aaron." Jonny said, slowly walked up to me. "I'm sorry that I didn't reciprocate my feelings for you when I had my romantic chance, Vinny."