Uranus x Neptune- Straight lovers...🍀

This is a male x female story so if your uncomfortable please skip this story
Also ⚠️ warning ⚠️ this will contain:
-Smut
-Hardsex
-Dirty talk
-A little bit of fluff (I think)

Like I said if your uncomfortable please skip, Thank you!
—————————————————————————————————————————————
Uranus POV:
It's raining a lot today! I really wanted to see Saturn..he's my dearest friend. We have been friends since we were little..I miss him a lot, but on the bright side I got Neptune! Neptune and I have been married for years and very soon it's gonna be our 9billion year anniversary celebration. Jupiter, Saturn and maybe Mars, Venus and Mercury are gonna be there! As for earth I really don't know...since she got those earthlings she never dared to step out of her orbit...I feel bad for her. "Hey Uranus, you ok?" Neptune interrupted my thoughts. I looked at her and she gave me a warm smile..she's so cute and very pretty. She has the perfect body, perfect face, a very childish personality and she's super nice to anyone. "Uh y-yea I'm fine" I said, stuttering a bit. She patted my head and was heading to the bedroom..but then. "Oh! Also I forgot to remind you, I got a little surprise for you~" she said in a flirty tone. I knew what this ment, she wanted to have intercourse again..idk if I could to it again, it has been years since we've done that. We mostly do it when we're drunk but now i even forgot what Neptune's naked body looked like...oh well ATLEAST we get to try is again.

*5 minutes later*

Neptunes POV:
Uranus and I haven't had sex in over 3billion years, I even forgot how big is dick was and how his naked body looked like..oh well. I was headed up the stairs and told Uranus I had a surprise for him, the surprise was seducing him..heh.... I was looking for Uranus everywhere till I heard the shower of the bathroom go on. The door was slightly opened and curiosity got the best of me. I peeked in the bathroom and I couldn't believe what I have seeing! Uranus was so muscular and his member was so much bigger probably Saturns size..well actually idk if saturn is that big but either way he looked so fucking hot! I loved how that water dripped down his body, I noticed that he was hard!..was he thinking of me!? He got out of the shower and I quickly sprinted to the bedroom. I think he didn't notice me. While I was in the bedroom taking off my clothes, Uranus walked in. "Hey Neptune have you seen my-" he paused when he saw my naked body. My storms were roaming around my body, and my dark spot aka my biggest storm was on my ass (Do not question me). "I-I...uh.....surprise!.."
He was still in shock, he looked at me up and down and bit his bottom lip. I got a bit nervous.. He closed the door and locked it before getting closer to me and colliding out lips together. This felt like heaven itself! He licked my bottom lip, telling me if he could enter and of course I have him permission. Our tongues were dancing inside our mouths, I jerked him off while we made out. "Mmmh~" Uranus moaned into the kiss and pulled me closer, deepening the kiss.

Third person pov:
Uranus and Neptune made out for 30 minutes before breaking the kiss for air.
Uranus: Wow pant I forgot about what a great kisser you are~
Neptune: pant pant just shut up and fuck me already~
Uranus: As you wish love~

Uranus gently pushed Neptune on the bed and pinned her down. Suddenly he attacked neptunes neck with licks, bites and kisses. "Ooh~ A-Aah~" Neptune moaned as Uranus kept biting her. Then he hit something. "A-AH! THERE!!~" Neptune yelled..bingo. Uranus had found neptunes sweet spot and bit as hard as he could, leaving a hickey. Uranus pulled away and and took his towel off, revealing his muscular body. Then he grabbed some lube and poured some on his fingers, "B-be gentle please..~" Said Neptune while looking to the wall to avoid eye contact. Suddenly Uranus pushed two fingers in making Neptune moan softly and quietly. "It's ok love be as loud as you please~" "O-ok..~" Neptune responded. Uranus then added one more finger and then one more. Then he pulled out making Neptune feel empty. Now...the moment of truth has arrived..Uranus aligned his 10inch member on Neptunes entrance and pushed the whole thing in. "A-AH! I SAID BE GENTLE DAMMIT!!~" Neptune yelled."I'm sorry love, I just couldn't resist~" Uranus responded. He started thrusting slowly and then started picking up the pace. Neptune was a moaning mess at this point and her climax was close. Neptune climaxed everywhere but Uranus wasn't done, he kept going faster and faster untill.."Ooh fuck~" Uranus came inside Neptune.

Long ass story short he got Neptune pregnant.
The end.