SLEEPLESS [GN!Y/N]

A/N - haha this is my fourth chapter I'm writing within a few hours I also have math homework to do but the power is out so I cant print the pages :> lovely. I hate math lmao 😭

thanks to @MusicCatHarmony for the request i'm excited to write this chapter :D
________________________________________

[GN!Y/N POV]

The weather was clear the rain wasn't pattering along the ground as it did normally everything was silent..I felt more lonely than I normally did while I was awake late at night despite Tighnari being asleep next to me his tail was wrapped around my leg so if I wanted to leave I couldn't.

My chest wavered up and down with each breath I took before Tighnari's tail unfurled itself from my leg giving me the opportunity to to leave and take a breather before heading back to bed. once I was completely stood up each step I took along the wooden floor creaked slightly making sure not to wake Tighnari up, which somehow worked. he hadn't woken up by the time I had opened the door.

I walked around along one of the paths only able to hear the noise of my feet against the dirt this was one of the rare silences I got to experience.

Its just me and my thoughts.. I thought to myself usually that wasn't a good thing, my thoughts were never the nicest towards me, normally making me think down on myself which was one of the root causes of my sleep problems through my life.

At the same time I craved the silence but hated as well it was frankly exhausting. and by the time I was done thinking to myself I was stood back at the door to me and Tighnari's shared living space I cracked open the door to see Tighnari standing there fear plastered on his features.

"My archons! [nickname]! where have you been you scared me" He stood in front of clearly relieved that I was safe he held his hand out to touch my have to make sure I wasn't injured once he knew I hadn't been hurt the last of his worries washed away from his face taking a deep breath and letting out a sigh he continued talking.

"Why didn't you wake me? if you were having trouble sleeping you know I'm able to help."

"I know you are. I often get up and walk about when I have trouble sleeping I'm sorry about not telling you, you were asleep and you need your rest and-"

"No, I'm just glad you're okay and I want to make sure you get the sleep you need love."

He took my hand and lead me back to bed where I was laid on his chest resting my head nuzzled in to his neck our breathing in sync my arms wrapped around his waist sleeping on his tail didn't bother him too much plus he was comfortable sleeping like this as long as he knew I was safe.

One of his his hands in my hair and his other running circles on my back as I tried to fall asleep closing my eyes listening to our breathing, it seemed all of a sudden easier to fall asleep and let go of my conscience.

________________________________________
A/N- THE POWER CAME ON AND THEN A TRANSFORMER BLEW UP AGAIN WTF 😭😭
I have a test and I need my homework so I can study :(

anyway this is kinda short but thats fine :D i really enjoyed writing this chapter <3

- 602 Words