My truth, and uncomfortibility.

'Shit.. shit shit.' I cursed myself, as I looked at the carpeted ground, hands and legs shaking.

I stayed silent at her question, making her sigh in annoyance.

"Rude, I'm asking in the nicest possible way, so tell me." She says groaning, I didn't move, I couldn't. I was nervous, and afraid.

"I allow you to speak, so, stop bowing and tell me. Before I force you." She threatens, making me jolt and look up at her, straightening my posture.

The female smiles, as she eyes me up and down, while chuckling, she crosses her arms towards her chest as she sighs.

"I-i'm.."

 "L/N Y/N, right?" She cuts me off, earning a confused look from me. 

My confusion made her laugh as she walked towards a wall and leaned on it, checking her nails.

"Sana, Tzuyu and Mina talked about you, basically, every member knows about you." She says, while smiling widely, showing her bunny teeth.

That's right, the female that i'm currently talking to is Nayeon,

Im Nayeon; the oldest member of Twice, she is known to be cold and narcissistic, but very.. popular. 

Her powers made her this way, she's basically the fastest student here, and from what I heard; her power is like- 

And I quote; "Too pretty for people to be in the presence of, that's why they fall to their knees and pass out.. or die." End of quote.

 Something like that, that's probably why she's a narcissistic person, or too over confident with herself.

'They talked about me? What's happening with them?!' I asked myself while tsking, I looked down at the ground, while heaving a sigh.

"Please ignore me then, Ms. Im." I said, while looking at her, I earned a chuckle from Nayeon as she walks up to me, her gaze never leaving my face, as she stops her eyes onto mine.

She stops in front of me, and grabs my chin harshly, making me gasp in surprise, she leans onto my left ear, as she whispered;

"That can't be done, Y/N, 3 of my group members took interest in one 'useless' person made it weird.." 

I then heard her sigh, making me feel her warm breath onto my skin, it made my skin crawl. I could sense her smirking as she slowly leans onto my neck, grazing my skin with her teeth, making me freeze to my spot.

I felt my heart race fast, as I closed my mouth preventing heavy breathing from escaping from it.

"And interesting." She says, making my face turn into a beet red, I couldn't take it anymore, I teleported out of the hallway, and reappeared at where Ryujin was, it was at the outside field.

                                                                     3rd

Nayeon was taken aback when Y/N suddenly teleported away from her grasp, she quickly fixes her posture as she heard a few steps walking towards her from behind.

"Nayeon? What are you doing?" A high pitched female voice asked, making her turn around with a sly smile etched onto her face.

"Sana, you were right." Nayeon says, while walking towards the younger female, crossing her arms towards her chest, and sighing.

"Right about what?" Sana asks, while tilting her head towards the side, and cocking a brow, making Nayeon roll her eyes in pure annoyance; clearly annoyed at the younger.