61

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝟼 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙷𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁
𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝙵𝙴𝙱𝚁𝚄𝙰𝚁𝚈 𝟼𝚃𝙷
💕💕💕

after months of wedding planning the day was finally here; neveah and legacys wedding day

everything was planned to go flawlessly. it was going on 11 and the wedding was set to begin at 4 and end around 5.

izaak stood in the bathroom looking in the mirror thinking about how today is gonna go.

after everything they've been through, killing for each other, putting up with the media and other people interfering in their relationship, he can finally call neveah his true wife.

he was knocked out of his thoughts by noah banging on the door.

"DAAAAAD!" noah shouted. izaak opened the door and saw him in his matching suit with him  and everyone else.

"lil nigga why you banging on my door like that?" izaak said chuckling picking him up and sitting him on his hip.

"the limo is here! lets go lets goo!" he said making izaak laugh. noah was so excited that his mommy and daddy  was getting married.

"alright lil man chill" izaak locked the doors and got into the limo with his homeboys who were in the wedding along with close family.

"oh shitttttttt, that boy fresh" tj said hyping up noah.

"yaaaah!" noah said. "dis ma shet!" noah excitedly exclaimed as "waddup" by pgf nuk started playing in the limousine speakers.

"watch yo mouth boy" izaak said laughing.

he didn't mind noah cussing.. but if he said it in front of neveah all hell would break loose.

"wassgood soon to be brother inlaw" naijer said dapping izaak up.

"wasspoppin youngin"

"nervous?" naijer asked. izaak shook his head and sat back in the seat looking around the limo.

"this is the end, after this me n neveah out. for a while too.." he said checking his lock screen.

11:49

they we're on the way to take pictures before the wedding while they we're deep in preparation for the service.