Chapter 03

~Previously~

The Dark Mirror finally opened his mouth and his answer shocked many, "The Lady shall be placed in...."

3rd POV

"...Diasomnia. Her magic is the most excellent, the most powerful. Nobody in Twisted Wonderland can compare with her. So I shall place her in Diasomnia. A dorm where the most talented and powerful magicians reside in."
The room fell in silence as the Dark Mirror stopped talking. Crowley was left with his jaw hanged opened but eventually he came back to his senses.
"Uhm, well... What a lovely choice you made Dark Mirror. I'm sure Mr. Draconia will be pleased to have a talent as her majesty in his dorm. Speaking of which, where's Mr. Draconia?"
Crowley looked around trying to find the said boy but he was nowhere to be seen. Though with just the mention of his name whispers erupted inside the chamber of mirrors.
Student A "So it's true. That Malleus Draconia is really studying here."
Student B "Wow! Only the mention of his name brings chills down my spine."
Student C "I feel like puking out of fear."
Ange couldn't understand.
'What's so scary about this Malleus that got them all so worked up'
She started feeling pity about him, then suddenly a voice came from behind her.
"Uh. As I thought, he wasn't invited"
Azul stepped forward and bow to the new person inside the chamber.
"I sincerely want to apologize, Vanrouge-senpai. It wasn't our intention to not invite Lord Draconia. It's just..." Riddle that was standing beside him continued "... he is just a little hard to approach."
Lillia sighed.
"It matters not anymore, I just hope he won't be feeling sulky later. Well then, members of Diasomnia follow me."
Lillia turned to Ange ready to tell her to follow but Crowley beat him to it.
"Mr. Vanrouge, I would like to speak to her majesty before she goes back with you. Don't worry I will return her myself."
Lillia nodded at Crowley's words and bowed down to Ange while giving her a friendly smile.
As the Diasomnia dorm started their departure, the other dorms followed. They all showed respect and admiration while a certain lion man had a different spark inside his eyes that even he couldn't understand why, Ange felt that too.

Ange's POV

I was daydreaming but then Crowley brought me out of my thoughts.
"Well then, your majesty. I'm kinda confused on why the Ebony Carriage brought you here but I guess the Dark Mirror will answer my questions and I believe yours too."
For once Crowley was right. I am very confused on why I'm here. I should be resting now and then wake up to another day of paperwork. We both turned to the Dark Mirror as he spoke.
"Your majesty, you must be aware of the recent reports about evil beasts roaming in different worlds. You have visited some and cleaned up the trouble."
'He was right. I traveled through different worlds fighting with the troops of demonic beasts, but...'
"...how do you know that and what does it have to do with me being here?"
The Dark Mirror closed his eyes for a little while and kept quiet. After a 5 minute silence he started talking again.
"Recently there have been sightings of demonic beasts roaming the land of Twisted Wonderland and I also sensed a very powerful demonic power coming not of a beast but of a human. I believe the power that I sensed might be the one that is responsible for their appearance and the root to your problems. I ordered the Ebony Carriage to bring you here to help and protect the students of NRC and also protect the only key to your home."
Crowley looked confused, he didn't understand, he couldn't understand. The Dark Mirror is right, everything he says are right.
"What do you mean by saying the only key for her way home?"
The Dark Mirror disappeared before answering Crowley's question.
"Mr. Crowley, may I have a word with you?"

3rd POV

A shadow was cast upon Ange's face as they arrived in the headmaster's office.
"The Dark Mirror is saying the truth. A long time ago, when I had just ascended the throne I made a key to my kingdom. As you know my kingdom is only accessible if I give permission and if someone has the key that I created. Well, after making that key I realized how dangerous it would be if it fell to the wrong hands so me not knowing where the best place to hide it would be, I came here in the old NRC and hid it deep benith the ground that the school is built."
Crowley was left speechless. This was too much information to take in.
"I'm sorry your majesty. It's just.. This is too much to take in for one day. I will escort you back to the assigned dorm. I would like a little time to think about our conversation before saying anything."
"Of course, I understand. Then pls if you may so."
They both arrived in front of the Diasomnia dorm where Lillia was waiting to her room.
"Well then, good night Mr. Crowley. Pls think carefully about what we discussed today."
"I will your majesty. I hope you have the most pleasant dreams." he bowed and left.

TO BE CONTINUED