: ̗̀➛𝐃𝐝𝐨𝐭 Ⅰ 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: ̗̀➛

Me and bae was going to a party and I ain't think nun about it so I just put on a quick outfit (choose whatever you want).

Me and ddot and sum of his friends arrived at the  party. I went to go find my friends just to notice sum smoochie was feelin my man and twerking all on him and he allowed it?! I stood there for a good minute in disbelief I scoffed and walked away. If that's how he wanna play then ima play...... and win.

I found one of his friends and flirted him and made sure people were recording. I started to twerk on him and dance wit him. I saw ddot staring and knew it was working so I kept on doing my thing.

My friends found me "Y/n wtf are you doing you have a bf" Sarah said to me "dw he and sum smoochie was feelin each other so ima let him know if he do it ima do it" I said. "Ight but don't get too carried away that's still your bf." Sarah said while leaving. "Ight." I Said back.

*Fast forward*

People started leaving and the party started to die down. I said bye to everybody and I left with my friends cuz I didn't want to talk to ddot. Sarah drove me and my friends to her house to go watch sum movies and potentially have a slumber party.

We went to the deli after changing and borrowing some of Sarah's clothes. I noticed ddot texted me but ima just put it on silent for now and answer later. I walked around and got some chips while my friends got sodas popcorn and candy. We all walked up to the register.

I pulled out my wallet and Sarah stopped me "gurl your not paying." She said, I was lowkey surprised cuz one thing about me is I got debating skills.

"Yes tf I am and what are you gonna do about it." I argued.

"I know damn well y'all not fighting over whos paying cause I'm finna pay." Riri said laughing.

We all started to argue about who's going to pay until ms destiny sneaked her card and payed.

We all stopped and gasped.

"You owe me 20 dollars for doing that" I said

"BITCH I JUST PAID FOR ALL YALLS SNAC-"

We got home and I got some pillows and blankets to get comfy. "What movie are we gonna watch?" I asked. "Idk tbh ima just check Netflix and see what's on there." Sarah said sitting down.

I should prob respond to ddot before he get mad. I check my messages and saw what he sent me.

"Y/n wtf is this." He sent me a video of me twerking on his friend from earlier. I typed, "none of your business, why you worried when you got that smoochie to care for your needs?"

I noticed my friends already picked a movie to watch so I put my phone down. "What movie are we watching" I asked tapping Sammy's shoulder.

"Idk sum typa horror movie." She shrugged

"NAHH I DONT PARTAKE IN SUCH ACTIVITIES" I yelled making everybody laugh.

*An hour later*

We finished the movie and by now everybody was too scared to go to sleep so we thought to watch despicable me to forget.

Halfway through the movie most people were asleep so I decided to go on my phone. I picked up my phone and saw 4 missing calls from ddot. I rlly don't care what this nigga got to say so Ima ignore him just to get him mad.

I started to get sleepy so I turned off my phone and went to sleep.

I woke up by a harsh knock on the door. I got up slowly and quietly to not wake up any of my friends.

I opened the door lightly. Only to see ddot, "wtf are you doing here is literally 2:24 am." I said checking the time.

"It ain't my fault you ain't wanna answer my calls." He said stepping inside.

"Who allowed you to come inside lil boy." Who does he think he is?

"Ain't nun lil here ma" he said backing me up into the wall.

"Whatchu want." I said

"Answer my fuckin question" he started to raise his voice.

"Calm tf down my friends are sleeping." I said slapping him.

"Sorry ma." He said

"And what fucking question nigga." I said pushing him.

"Yk what question what was you doing with my friend cuz I ain't want him to end up on the news." He said stepping toward me.

I backed up. He kept moving forward and by then  I couldn't back up anymore.

"Stop it." I Said trying to push my way out.

"Nah you gotta answer my question." He said blocking my way and lifting my chin up. (Not unless you taller than him or smth)

"What question." At this point I'm fed up with him.

"Check ya messages." Ddot said.

"So that's what you asking me fo. I already told you why you letting that smoochie all ova you?"

"Ion know why you only got a prob when I do it." I said.

"I didn't ma she just a smoochie I told her to get off after." He said

I started to laugh. "Nah cuz this how I know you lyin. I saw y'all for a good minute and she still didn't get offa you."

"It was just for a video after that I told her to get off." He said.

"And how am I supposed to know that?" I scoffed

"It's my new music video, look here bae." He said

"Don't call me that." I said as I started to watch the video.

....

I watched it and I just felt so bad I didn't even notice I was crying. I cheated on my own boyfriend.

"Ma don't cry it's not your fault I shoulda told you." He hugged me.

"I'm sorry i just thought you were cheating and I wanted to get back at you and I didn't know." I started to hyperventilate as I was sobbing.

"Don't worry about it, it's all good." He told me

* fast forward*

We made it up to each other we would never do that again.

"Im sorry I still feel guilty." I said.

"If you still feel guilty come back wit me and maybe you can make it up to me." He said slapping my ass.

YALL WANNA PART 2?????

Word count: 1095