part 2

Your{POVS}

I get home and park my car and run into the house and see my gang but not my dad idk why he's the gang leader but I see santiago and the Latin kings gang wtf he's a Latin king my mom says something.

My mom: hi mija I know it looks weird that we're with the Latin Kings but that's because I'm making a truce with them I know I'm at the leader but your dad went on with another bitch and he left me a note saying I'm the leader now and he quits the gang.

Me: what the fuck do you mean dad quit and went on with another perra and you're the gang leader now I'm not mad but like I'm happy.

My mom: gracias mija I knew you understand your sisters know that we're making a truce with them and they're okay with it too but you don't have to be for the meeting all I'm saying is why we should be good and stuff.

Me: ok bye mom

I run upstairs and go to my room.

You room

I change into my pajamas

Your pajamas

I then run back downstairs and I see the rest of my gang and I see lucia and I grab her hand and ran back upstairs with her

Me: so you and Diego

Lucia: well we decided to get back together and we're going to take things slow and he gave me all his socials so I know he isn't cheating and I know his password to his phone.

Me: I'm happy for you but if that chico hurts you I will make his life miserable.

Lucia: lol anyways we know about me but what about you and santiago.

Me:  he's really cute but I just met him I have to get to know him first.

Lucia: hermano, tú y él hacen una pareja poderosa, hermano, ustedes serán el verdadero amor que todos querrían{ bro you and him make i power couple bro you guys going to be the real love everyone would want}

Me:Oh, Dios mío, detente, hermano, él me da su número y espero que me pida que sea su chica{oh my god stop bro he give me hes number and i hope he asks me to be his girl}