CHANNEL 0.1: MANDELA HCs.

NOTE: THESE HCs ARE BPS-CENTERED, sorry if you wanted specific characters. or not.
-to the requester,
a few alternate ones too, but it's not Cesar or anyone. JUST SOME RANDOM ALTERNATE SHIT I CAN THINK OF.

• I honestly think that,
there's a slight chance that any of the BPS members made some group chat on whatever that app/website this is

(FROM THE VOL

(FROM THE VOL. 4 TEASER)

• playing games, calling, doing literally whatever.
• bonus points if any of them have stupid usernames. it could be just some type of contacts app on a flip phone, judging by how Sarah's full name is on there . lmao

• Either Adam, or Jonah used to have some type of part-time job before the existence of BPS, just for some quick cash.

• whenever, at any time of day, Sarah types multiple fucking HATE(???) e-mails to Thatcher.
Like, he only read the first few ones sent but soon stopped after awhile since even more appear.

okay now other stuff.

• alternates are like, 80% clay. but I would think they are made up of more strange organic material.
• I really thought of that because of how that ONE ALTERNATE (FROM VOL.333) stretched it's face to display a smile.

•like how Cesar's Alternate impersonated him, alternates honestly hollow out their victims corpse(if that's even possible) and just—start living inside of it, and when it starts rotting(or through some form of rigor mortis) they just crawl out and abandon it all together.

Alternates honestly go through some type of life cycle, possibly like some bug.

[WORDS: 288 INCLUDING THIS MESSAGE.]

[i could expand more on the idea of a few of my headcanons, most of these are random thoughts I have.]