A Need For A Scheme

In the outer reaches of Cyberspace, on The Northern Frontier, within the ever-expanses of The Grim Wreaker, The Hacker, the most nefarious being in all of Cyberspace, was hard at work devising his latest scheme to seize all control of Cyberspace and vanquish Motherboard and the Cybersquad, who had been a consistent thorn to his side for years. Amidst a sea of discarded paper, Hacker sat at his desk, consumed by his intensive thoughts.

Hacker's dim-witted henchmen, Buzz and Delete, were lured by the clamor of shouting and the rustling of paper. Their curiosity piqued, they tentatively approached the slightly ajar door to their boss's laboratory.

Buzz awkwardly scrambled onto Delete's shoulders in an attempt to gain a better vantage point, but their coordination faltered, resulting in a clumsy tumble to the ground. The sudden commotion caused the door to swing open, drawing Hacker's attention. He pivoted sharply, his visage twisted in annoyance.

"Err! Can't you two Dim-Witted Duncebuckets see that I'm busy?" Hacker bellowed in frustration.

"S-sorry, Boss, we heard you yelling and wanted to see what was wrong." Buzz nervously replied while Delete slowly nodded.

Hacker sighed. "If you must know, I'm trying to come up with a plan to get rid of Motherboard and those meddling kids once and for all!"

"How are you planning to do that, Boss? Didn't those Earth kids find a cure for Motherboard's virus?" Buzz asked.

"Yeah, and didn't they add a safeguard on it so she couldn't be threatened by viruses anymore?" Delete nervously added.

"That may be true, but I won't let that stop me. If I can find a way to bypass the mechanisms and reach the encryptor chip, If I can weaken Motherboard again, then she'll be easier to dispose of, and I'll only have to deal with those Earth-brats." Hacker explained, stroking his chin in thought.

"But what if the Earth kids stop you like always?" Delete asked, his voice filled with concern.

Hacker paused, pondering the validity of his point. The Cybersquad had consistently outmaneuvered his schemes, and even if he succeeded in destroying the encryptor chip again, they were likely to devise a means of reconstructing it.

"Will you tin heads get out of here? I need to think, and your presence is distracting me!" Hacker's voice dripped with sudden hostility as he shouted. The henchmen, startled, quickly obeyed, hastily exiting the room in a huff.

Hacker turned back to his desk, attempting to regain his focus. However, thoughts of the Earth kids consumed his mind, a relentless reminder of his perpetual frustration. If only he could rid himself of them, he could have ascended to dominance over Cyberspace long ago.

With a frustrated sigh, Hacker picked up another sheet of paper, grappling with his turbulent thoughts. "If only..."

....

In the bustling city on Earth, WordGirl, secretly Becky Botsford, and her trusty monkey sidekick, Captain HuggyFace, had just foiled Dr. Two-Brains' latest cheesy scheme. The skirmish concluded abruptly when one of Two-Brains' henchmen inadvertently triggered the wrong button, resulting in the collapse of his contraption.

"Geez, I'm sorry, boss, how was I supposed to know that was the wrong button?"

"What do you mean you didn't know about... I TOLD you two repeatedly that the button you were SUPPOSED to press was the big red one!" Dr. Two-Brains shouted angrily as he scolded his henchmen.

"Thanks again, WordGirl!" One of the police officers exclaimed, expressing their gratitude.

"No problem at all, officers. It's all in a day's work!" She smiled. With a nod to the officers, she and her monkey sidekick gracefully took to the skies, swiftly departing from the scene.