An Extraordinary Beginning

"Enn, are you sure this will work...?" Michael nervously asked as the two stood in the dimly lit basement, watching the capsule before them quickly drain of its' contents prior. Ennard softly hummed, gently carrying a naked body to the - now empty - capsule before sitting the body within, giving the two a view of the form as he closed the door. The male had tan skin, his black curly hair wiping over his eyes as they remained closed. Freckles lightly dusted his ears, torso, and rear as a smaller "birthmark" of a skull hid over his tailbone and forehead. Ennard slowly stood up, stretching his arms as he kept a smile plastered on his face, slowly turning to his beloved Michael that kept a skeptical look. "It should. Besides, it worked for me, didn't it?" Ennard casually cooed, giving Michael a playful wink as the shorter male rolled his Deep Blues, lightly nudging his now-lover in the ribs before speaking. "Need I remind you that you were an animatronic before this...? I don't know if there are any differences with our conscious or not..." Michael coolly spoke, carefully rubbing his arm to comfort his slowly rising doubts. Ennard took a deep breath as he stepped in front of Michael, carefully lifting the shorter male to the nearest table to the capsule, though his smile remained. "Don't worry, Michael. I will do everything in my power to get this right. Besides," Ennard generously began, giving a tender kiss to Michael's forehead, which lightly beat to the touch. "If I'm able to switch bodies with my conscious, then I know you can, too." Ennard lovingly cooed, giving Michael one last nuzzle before walking towards the capsule, grabbing the nearby wires as he attached them to his lover. Michael softly hummed, feeling a cool gel touch his skin as the wires connected him to the capsule, which had refilled shortly after the body was placed inside. "Okay... But, why did you add 'birthmarks' to my body...? I don't think I had those before." Michael curiously questioned, though that only earned him a chuckle from his lover, which held a remote in his hand. "My dear, I know you had small freckles on your body. Although," Ennard amusingly began, gently poking Michael's nose as the two locked eyes, noticing the taller of the two give a mischievous smirk as he bent down. "Most could not see them, except for me...~" Ennard admiringly purred, causing Michael's face to darken a deep shade of purple and red, forcing the shorter male to huff in response. Ennard playfully chuckled before standing straight, carefully squeezing Michael's hand before pressing a button with the other, earning the capsule's quiet roar to Life begin. 'Here we go...' Michael nervously thought before squeezing his eyes shut, lightly nibbling his cheek as the capsule revved louder than a moment before. 'I know this won't hurt, but - please - let this work...!' Michael thought again before feeling a chill run up his spine, his nerves slowly rising to be alert. 'What is going on...?' Michael quizzically thought as the feelings grew, now feeling colder in other areas of his body as he - seemingly - lost touch of Ennard's soothing hand, causing Michael to clench his fist. 'Where did Ennard go?' Michael alarmingly thought before he slowly opened his eyes, only gasping as he felt some kind of liquid lower around him.

  Ennard stood in front of Michael as the water lowered, a joyous smile nearly breaking his face as tears had begun to emerge, forcing Michael to smile back. 'It worked...?' Michael anxiously thought as the water finally drained, allowing Ennard to pull open the door between them. 'Holy shit - it worked...!' Michael excitedly thought as he tried to move to Ennard, though had fallen in the process. Thanks to strong arms - however - Michael had landed on Ennard's chest instead, feeling something warm wrap around the shorter male as he looked to Ennard. "I told you it would work, didn't I...?" Ennard devotedly purred, snuggling Michael into him as the two cried, smiles remaining on their features as they stayed by one another's side. "Thank you so much, Ennard...!" Michael endearingly called, carefully holding the towel around him as they joyfully cried together. Ennard softly purred into Michael's wet hair, gently rubbing his face into it as the scent of chemicals filled the air, though neither seemed to notice the putrid smell as they continued their focus on one another. "You don't have to thank me, Michael. Though, I should - probably explain some things, first." Ennard coolly replied, gently cupping Michael's cheeks to meet one another's eyes, both feeling comfortable together. Michael quietly nodded, slowly feeling his nerves shock through his body, causing him to raise a brow. Ennard gently laughed, carefully rubbing the back of his neck as he goofily smiled. "So, your body is getting used to being active, seeing how it never had to do that before now..." Ennard sheepishly spoke, watching Michael bite his own lip, letting Ennard have a few thoughts about that. However, Michael gently nodded, a smile playing over his new features as he continued his soft look. "Makes sense. Although, do I have to stay this short? I thought you'd make me a little taller..." Michael hotly spoke, huffing as a pout spread over his playful features. Ennard playfully laughed, gently petting Michael's head, which only puffed from the affection. "Sorry, Michael. I only had measurements from your body before this. Though, I'll have to get rid of that one, eventually..." Ennard softly chirped, a glazed look soon shining in his hetero-colored eyes. Michael merely smiled, lightly biting Ennard's cheek before he smiled brighter, quickly snapping Ennard out of his thoughts. "So, did you add anything else to my body, or were the birthmarks and freckles it?" Michael curiously asked, though felt something begin to cramp his abdomen, causing Michael to gently hold the part. Ennard carefully hummed, gently lifting Michael bridal-style before walking up the stairs, being careful not to hurt the shorter male as they went. "About that..." Ennard softly began, gently closing the door behind him before walking up the other flight of stairs, only to pass by the other rooms to make it to Michael's. Michael rose a soft brow, tilting his head slightly to the sudden pause. "What is it...?" Michael cautiously asked, uncertainty hitting his gut before another wave of pain hit his abdomen, causing the male to sharply inhale as Ennard closed the door. Ennard nervously grunted before carefully laying Michael on the bed in front of them, wiping a strand of hair from Michael's pained - but quizzical - Deep Blues. 'He's - probably - not gonna like this...' Ennard nervously thought before taking a deep breath, lightly scratching the back of Michael's ear, which allowed the shorter male to purr. Ennard smiled down at the male, though knew the pain would soon grow greater than before, causing him to deeply sigh. "So, I gave you an artificial womb..." Ennard finally admitted, causing Michael to gasp from the shock and wave of pain his abdomen made clearer than a moment before, forcing Michael to instinctively rub near the area. 'What...?' Michael suddenly thought before he carefully held Ennard's hand above his head, silently bringing it down to Michael's chest. "Ennard, why did you do that...?" Michael cautiously asked, not wanting to upset the taller male more than either were.