The Jerkening

Moxxie x Millie (DAILY CONTENT)

"Oh my Satan, today was shit!" Moxxie groaned, throwing his suit jacket onto the floor.

"Mox, it wasn't that bad-" Millie started, getting cut off.

"Wasn't that bad? I failed two missions, Blitz was being extra pissy and Luna was..existing!" he said, slamming his hands down in exasperation.

"Moxxie, you're overreacting. You just had an off day, that's all." she said, brushing her hair to the side.

"I'm just..ugh." he sighed, falling sideways onto a cushion.

"What's wrong hon, what's on your mind?" asked Millie, planting a light kiss on his forehead, taking a seat next to him.

"I just feel like.." he trailed off, murmuring to himself.

Mille lifted his face and looked him in the eyes knowingly, assuring him it would all be okay.

"Moxxie, shug, you know you can tell me anything, right?" she questioned, making an almost scary amount of eye contact.
Moxie nodded his head in understanding, but took a few moments to gather his thoughts.

"I just, I feel like I'm failing, Mills. I feel like every corner is another missed opportunity to succeed. I feel like everything I'm doing is wrong, and it's letting people down!" he confessed, tearing up.

"Hey, hey, easy there shug. You're alright," she soothed, putting his head on her lap.

"Now you know you ain't letting nobody down no ways, alright?" she told him, stroking his hair.

"You certainly ain't letting me down, Mox, you're doing what you can! In the end, all that matters is that you keep trying your best!" she said enthusiastically.

"But that's the problem Millie!" Moxxie snapped. "What if my best just isn't good enough!"

"Oh, trust me honey, it will be." she said calmingly

Moxxie fidgetted, reluctant to allow the edification to take hold of him. He was worried that she was lying. That everyone was lying about anything good that had been said about him. Then, for the first time that day, really looked at Millie's face as she lifted him up. He wasn't looking down, or twiddling his thumbs.

He instead saw the warmth of the smile that she flashed, and the genuine care that lay behind it.

"Alright, Millie, I believe you." he said acceptingly, realizing that fighting back would prolong the inevitable joy he'd feel afterwards.

Millie grinned a bit wider, happy that her lover was okay.

"So, did that feel better, Mox? To get it all off your chest?" she inquired

"Yeah..I guess it did," he admitted.

"Tell ya what Moxxie, how about you let mama take care of you tonight?" she asked, running her fingers through his silver locks.

Moxxie looked up at her with a bit of red on his face.

"What do you mean, Millie?" he asked, a bit confused.

"Oh, come on Mox, you've been so tense lately. I just wanna get all of that out, right here, right now. Whatdya say?" she asked gently, sitting him up on her lap.

"Oh, you mean..hehe," he chuckled awkwardly.

It had been a while since they had done anything like that, not since Blitz was there for that one incident. Moxxie mulled it over for a moment, then kissed Millie deeply.

"I'll take that a yes, then?" Millie joked, going right back into the kiss.

That's all the answer he gave, and all the answer she needed.

"Let's get you out of these clothes, yeah?" she said with a giggle, untying his bowtie.

She slowly yet seductively undid his blouse, tossing it off to the side somewhere to be dealt with later. She went down to his trousers, popping off the button and unzipping it with surprising difficulty. It was struggling to get over the ever growing tent in Moxxie's pants, housing his massive dick inside.

"Millie~!" he gasped, as the air hit his twitching member.

"Mmm, Moxxie! You needed this, didn't you, baby?" he asked alluringly.

He nodded his head, and now fully aroused, gently whimpered her words.

"That's okay baby, get on mama's lap. I'm gonna help you with this stiff, solid, aching cock of yours, alright?" she told him with a soft grin.

"Yes, ma'am." Moxie responded, moving his hand to stroke himself a little to relieve some of the pressure.
Mille lightly slapped the hand away, shaking her head.

"Aht, aht, ahh! Tonight, I'm the only one who's touching you. You just sit back and relax, yes?"
She ordered tenderly.

"Yes, ma'am." he said almost robotically as he propped himself up on her thighs.

"Hey, stop being so stiff, Mox? Would it kill you to relax?" she asked him, massaging his shoulders a bit.

"Right, sorry Millie," he laughed awkwardly.

"And one more thing yeah?" she said, softly turning his face to her. "Call me mama tonight, alright?" she requested, leaning into his ear and giving a gentle blow into it. This sent a jolt through Moxie, making him jump a little bit.

"Alright, Mama, I will." he said, taking in a well needed breath of confidence. "Can you jack me off please, mama?" he asked with his voice wavering, trying to hide his desperation.

Moxxie wasn't used to using such a maternal phrase in the bedroom. Or, come to think of it, at all. Yet somehow it just felt natural. It just felt right.

"Good boy, I didn't even have to ask!" she said, wrapping her left arm around his shoulder. "You ready for me, baby?" she asked, drawing small circles on his chest with her fingers.

"Yes, mama, please? Please stroke me? Please?" he begged, giving into the needy role of needing a mother to help him through.

"That's what I like to hear!" she cheered, wrapping her hand around his throbbing cock.

Moxxie let out a moan of pleasure in response. She was right, he needed this more than he knew. This connection, this feeling. This feeling that everything was going to be okay. No matter what he did or said, everything was going to turn out all right. It was a calming notion. Calming enough to finally get the usually high strung imp to sit down and relax.

"Mama~?" he whined, thrusting his hips into Millie's hand.

"Yes baby, I'm right here." he answered, speeding up.

"Can you, mmpf, choke me please?" he asked shamelessly.

"Ooh, feeling kinky tonight, are we? Okay, shug, here you go!" she teased, rubbing the underside of his chin with her tail before wrapping it around and squeezing tight.

"Fuck~" he eeked out, eyes rolling back in pleasure.

"You like that, don't you honey?" she said, slowing down her pumps, but making them longer.

"Oh Satan, please don't slow down!" he begged, tapping on her thigh to let up on the choking a bit.

"Oh, baby, I'm sorry. I'm gonna pamper you, yes, but you're gonna have to be patient if you wanna get that nut out." she told him bluntly, almost sounding like she was scolding him.

"But, Mama, please-" he started, getting cut off by Millie's fingers going into his mouth.
He instinctively began to suck, secretly hoping for a reward.

"Hush now, baby, unless you don't wanna finish at all tonight?" she ordered lightly.Moxxie nodded his head, keeping quiet."Good boy, Moxxie. Y'know, I'm feeling generous, maybe I will let you cum." she teased, still serious though.Moxxie bucked faster and faster into Millie's hand, and Millie matched the speed at which he used her to jack himself off. Quicker and quicker until, splat! Cum flew through the air everywhere, getting all over the floor.