Day 1:1//S//

//Simon//

Simon hated everything about himself. The way he looked, how tall he was, his skinny arms, his face, his hair. anything you can think of he hated. He thought of himself as the embodiment of imperfect.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the morning, I look and see that I am still ugly as ever. I'm still tall, skinny, and worthless. I get out of bed and walk to my closet to get some clothes. I grab an oversized hoodie and baggy sweatpants and make my way to the bathroom. I hate going to the bathroom because that means I have to see myself in the mirror. I turn on the shower and hop in. I get out in about 15 minutes and look in the mirror. I hate feeling disgusted with my self but I can't help it. I tried to talk to my parents but they just shrugged it off saying it's normal or eat more or something along those lines. I finished brushing my teeth and putting on my clothes, then I grabbed my bookbag and headed downstairs for breakfast. " honey, why do you keep wearing those big clothes? you keep wearing them and you'll make us seem homeless" I just rolled my eyes at my mom's comment and sat at the table. I only ate a slice of bacon then got on my phone. I was strolling on Instagram and saw an ad that peaked my interest.

D.Y.F.A.

Do you need some people to talk to? Do you have secrets, mental issues, you wanna help yourself but you trust no one or unable to get help? Join D.Y.F.A, display your feelings anonymously, tell your feelings, your thoughts, your issues, anonymously

I thought about it and think what the worst that can happen so I download the app

CHOOSE USERNAME : MINIMINTER

AGE : 17

NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN YOUR GROUP: 6-8

YOUR ISSUE: HATE MY SELF

DO YOU WANT A REPRSENTATIVE: NO

CONTINUE?

I hesitate for a minute and then press continue

GROUP FOUND