Day 1:2//I//

//JOSH//

Josh had a drinking problem. One time his friends brought him to party and forced him to drink when they found out he's never drunk before. since then he couldn't stop drinking. The addictive burn he longed for. it was all he could think about so he drunk more, and more, and more.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up with a raging headache. I got up and make my way to the bathroom remembering the pills I bought last week. once I make it there I take two pills then drink some water from the tap. I splash some water on my face and look into the mirror. "I'm so pathetic" I say to my self. I'm addicted to drinking and I don't even have sorrows to drown out, I have good parents, go to a good school, have money and yet I'm still need to drink. "god I need help". I go get my clothes and take a 20 minutes shower then brush my teeth, I go grab my bookbag and go downstairs preparing myself for my mothers questioning. "Josh, where were you last night" my mom asked. " I was at friends house" I say hoping she won't push for more details. " Which friend". " Jeremy's house" I say trying to avoid  eye contact. " Your lying josh, I called Jeremy's mom she said you weren't their". "Mom its not a big deal".  WHERE WERE YOU JOSH!".  I didn't stay to reply, I picked up my bookbag and left out the door, heading towards the bus stop. Once I got their I see a flyer for an app pinned on the sign.

D.Y.F.A.

Do you need some people to talk to? Do you have secrets, mental issues, you wanna help yourself but you trust no one or unable to get help? Join D.Y.F.A, display your feelings anonymously, tell your feelings, your thoughts, your issues, anonymously

I think to myself saying I cant keep doing this every week, and its anonymous. I would try to go to a therapist but I hate people knowing all my business so I took out my phone and downloaded the app

CHOOSE USERNAME : ZERKAA

AGE : 17

NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN YOUR GROUP: ANY

YOUR ISSUE: DRINKING

DO YOU WANT A REPRSENTATIVE: NO

CONTINUE? 

I need help or at least someone to talk to so fuck it 

GROUP FOUND