15.

Enjoy this short chapter
~~~~~~~~~~

Another two weeks goes by and so do many many games and practices. Leon's been gone on the road for the last few days, he's coming back tomorrow.

Normally we'd face time but I've had practice when he'd have time off and he'd have a good or practice when I'd be off. We've hardly talked but that's ok, we don't have to talk all the time. I do miss him a ton.

It kind of doesn't help we had a small fight before he left, mitch had messaged me while we were watching something on my phone. He got angry and jumped to conclusions, we haven't been able to talk about it since my brother had to pick him up for an emergency practice before leaving for New York.

_____

*The fight*

"Whys mitch messaging you?" Leon asks as an Instagram dm pops up from mitch. "Probably because we are friends?" I answer confused. "Is that all you are?" He asks. "What?" I question. "Are you JUST friends with Marner?" He asks.

I sit up and move away from him " seriously leon?" I ask appalled. "Yeah seriously" he answers. I shake my head "wow" I whisper. His phone starts ringing and he looks at it "it's your brother" he says before answering.

He answers it and then groans pissed off "yeah k I'll be down" he replies. I raise my eyebrows questioningly "what is it?" I ask. "Emergency practice" he answers grabbing whatever he brought over and going, without kissing me or saying bye.

_________

I angrily slam the puck against the side the rink and a few of the girls are at the bench watching. "Scar are you good?" Kandyce asks. I stop and turn "leon accused me of cheating on him with Mitch freaking marner" I answer before shooting another puck.

"He what?" Jules asks. I sigh and skate over to the bench "before he left for New York we were cuddling and watching something on my phone when mitch messaged me, leon asked if mitch and I are just friends" I explain.

They all shake their heads and jules clenches her jaw "that's fucked, he knows you slept with mitch right?" She asks. I nod "yeah I told him before we became offical, I didn't think it would cause any problems in our relationship" i answer.

She nods "he seems jealous" she replies. "I know" I say then skate back out and shoot the puck some more, letting any anger out.

About half an hour later jules gets me to finally leave and we go home, I go straight to the shower and wash my body of all the sweat and grossness.

My phone buzzes when I pick it up so I glance at it.

Zach: why is leon pissed off? Did you fight? Do I need to kick his ass?

I type out a quick reply and before sending it I take a few seconds to think about it then I send it.

To zach: don't hurt him, we got into a disagreement before you picked him up.