Chapter 10: Showing His Love *

Smut warning in this chapter

Jamie made us pasta and it smelled delicious.
I smiled while thanking him, "Thank you so much. You never fail on making the best meals."
He smiled at me while taking a bite as well.
We talked and ate and when we were both done, I helped with washing and putting away dishes. I soon felt his arms around my waist as he was kissing my neck. I moaned lightly, "Jamie. Let's do it after I'm done with the dishes." I say while pushing him away lightly.
He groaned a little before he nodded. He helped me put the dishes to speed up the process.
While he was putting a plate away he asked, "Why don't we just use the dishwaser?"
"Someone's impatient." I smirked at him. "But my family always had just hand washed the dishes unless we had lots of family over and had lots of dishes.
He nodded as he was putting the last few dishes away. I rinsed out the soap off the sponge as I saw Jamie close all the cabinets before he turned around facing me.
He had a large smirk on his face, "Where were we?" He asked as he was walking closer to me.
I smirked at him as I felt his arms snake around my body and told me to jump up. I wrapped my legs around his body as he lifted me up and walked me to our bedroom. I smiled before I connected my lips with his. He kissed me back hungrily.
We soon got to the bedroom and he laid me down on the bed gently. He leaned back down and kissed me again. After about a minute of kissing each other, he pulls away and starts to undress me. I start to do the same to him.
"Today I want to make you feel good." He tells me.
I nod softly, "Ok but I still want see you."
He nods and let's me unbutton his shirt and pants before he leans down and kisses me again. We kiss even harder than before, both of us trying to explore each other's mouths.
He slips his tongue in my mouth and battles with my tongue. He wins like usual. One day I'll win. He kisses more before he slowly kisses at my jaw and lightly bit it before going down to my neck.
I moan a bit as I feel him kiss, suck, bite and lick at my neck.
He moves down to pepper kisses all over my chest, leaving some love bites. He kisses lower and eventually gets to my breasts as he his mouth overtakes one of them while his hand keeps the other busy. After some time he switches and does the same thing. He slowly moved away from her breasts as he was kissing down her stomach and kissed around her underline.
I groaned a bit as I knew he was trying to tease me. "Jamie please."
He moved a bit and smirked at me before he slid my underwear off and lowered himself once again.
I felt his hot breath on me before I felt his tongue make contact and I moan loudly. I feel him smirk against me before I feel his tongue shove further inside me.
He licks my clit before he sucks it and tilt my head and arch my back and moan very loudly.
I bring my hands to his head and run my fingers through his hair as he groans a bit.
He keeps eating me out until I cum. He licks all my juices before he pulls away.
"I want to try something." He says as I look up at him interested.
"What is it?" I ask.
He doesn't answer instead he rubs his fingers down my body and that sends me shivers.
I soon feel his finger go inside me and I moan loudly. "Fuck." I say as I close my eyes.
At first he goes slow but then he starts picking up the pace. He moves his fingers very fast inside of me, sometime curling them.
I eventually can't handle it anymore and I cum on his fingers.
He smirks as he removed his fingers out of me and brings them to his mouth. He licks his fingers clean. That's so hot I thought to myself.
"Are you too tired?" He asked me.
"No, I want you to fuck me please." I pleaded to him.
"Your wish is my command, my queen." He said as he was getting himself lined up with my entrance.
I was going to comment on the queen part but I decided against because I didn't want to ruin the moment. I felt him push himself inside of me and my head hit the pillows. I moaned louder than I had before.
He groaned with me as he was going hard. He thrusted as far as he could inside of me.
We went for some time before I released and felt him release after me. He stayed inside of me a little longer until he pulled himself out since my body was calming down.
"Did I make you feel good?" He asked with a smirk.
"You always make me feel good. I'm gonna need to make you feel good too soon." I said to him as we laid in each other's arms.
"That's not necessary." He said gently.
"Well, I want to. I'm a little tired today but I will surprise you."
He did quick chuckle before he kissed my head. "Good night Y/N."
"Good night Jamie. Sleep dreams." I say before I drift off to sleep.