1

Just some friendly advice reading Mahoyo is a good idea if you read this.

3149 words btw

Mushiki Arata

A white haired boy, brown haired girl and black haired girl lived together. All connected through the supernatural. However that doesn't matter right now, the boy or our protagonist was awoken from his slumber by the blaring of a phone.

For starters the boy had no friends so he turned back around in bed to go to sleep again. However it didn't stop, normally he'd just say what the hell and answer but it's not that simple.

Our trio live in a mansion out in the woods so it's not the most modern. Not only is it insanely large there's only one phone which is all the way downstairs. The cold weathers of this mansion isn't the boy's preference.

"Mushiki! Get the phone would you?!"

His roommate the brown haired girl suddenly yelled out into the hallway it seems. After putting on a light jacket the boy peered out of his room to see that familiar brown haired girl few doors down.

"No thanks, it's obviously not for me. I don't have any friends and my hair is weird. Just ask Alice she'll do it and tell them to go away no?"

Speaking of that damn phone hasn't stopped right now I want to do nothing more than smash it to be honest.

"I was gonna yell for her first but she's at school remember? Only we have the day off— Oh God! Why am I standing here explaining myself go get the damn phone!"

"Huh? No you stupid woman, you could've gotten it by now."

"I'll buy you ice cream later." I swiftly made sure to change my tone, damnit woman knowing what I like most.

"I'll see myself to answering a phone call dutifully and swiftly."

Aoko went back into her room practically slamming the door leaving me alone in the hallway. As I walked down the long corridor I was regretting my decision with this freezing cold but it has merits.

Regardless when I reached the phone downstairs that has been ringing for a little over ten minutes I answered with a snappy voice.

"The hell do you want?! It's early as hell you better have a good reason whoever the hell this is."

The person on the other line took a minute to collect themselves swallowing their saliva briefly.

"Arata? Why are you answering the phone for Aozaki, more like why are you there you never talk during classes. Also—"

"Ah so it's you Teacher. Look it's honestly none of your business so don't worry about it. Now then what did you want this early and that urgently?"

Slightly caught off by my response the teacher on the other line took a minute to speak. I even looked at the phone to make sure it wasn't broken.

"Could you get Aozaki? Since you're there you can help too. Think of it as pretending you didn't chew out your Teacher."

I clicked my tongue loud enough for him to hear on purpose.