part 1 to infinity

Humans are very sad creatures, very anger creatures, and very loving and understandable people, until they are not.

1

Making love, is the most sexualized thing around the planet earth by human beings.
It is talked bad about, just because people like intercourse, a kind of sex that is done without the use of emotions. People crave no emotions, being numb by using intercourse as a way to get that.
Like many people use all kinds of addictions which can be anything used enough times to get your mind to focus on something else rather then what is making you wish for it all to go away.

How do we get children, making love, and some people have intercourse and bring children into the world that causes group homes, foster families, run aways, abuse, and much more.

And sometimes just broken families trying to keep a bright face the world doesn't realize you are broken like everyone else so they can all talk about you behind closed doors.

2

We are human beings, we are born on the world earth like every insect, animal, and plant.
With a sun, a moon, a sky, and stars that shine bright down onto us dividing us into the category of living thing like the animals, the plants, and the insects.

We are what we live on, what we see around us. We learn, move on, and live.
The circle of life goes on as do we and as we do go on we witness centuries of humans creating what we see all around us in our everyday lives, as more of the infestation goes around the world gets hotter, the days grow colder, and we kill each other off including our own selves.

3

As the world dies, and fights the great war of it and us, we put ourselves in the category of victims. Because we are murdering ourselves off by every action taken place day by day, month by month and year by year.

Science, history, math, have no use in a world such as us killing off our own.

Why exist just to not exist is exactly why wr are here which is the reasons why you see so many going mad living in a house day by day not feeling happy, falling into the hole of addictions, and not living to the fullest of the full that we see most people doing but we do not have the courage to leap off the cliff into the depths of the soul and just feel.

And yet we don't, we hide, we sleep in sorrow, and we guilt our every waking move and still feel the sweet lushus feeling of the motivation to live, which feel like a speck of dust but so is fentynal just a speck of dust with the ability to kill in a split moment.

4

Feeling the rush of every mistake, every conversation, and every action that takes place is what creates everyone around us some with more courage that other some with the same amount but no care for the depths of happiness mixed with misery and a rush of just living.

We live, and we shall live burning bridges of every beautiful thing that lives.

- take a moment to enjoy the juices of my words and take a special second to endure your presence on the planet earth, a speck of dust in the universe. And every thing around us is nothing but space going for millions billions and trillions decades of the same but more. More of which we never needed because if we needed it we would've used our methods of the beginning now.

5

Love, light, and beauty shall be put into all surround us on this blessful day of every which way of everyday till the very end of the days we spend living till we don't and soon the light of earth will go out and we shall be every speck of every which way of nothing but a speck in a universe.
-lady liza