Betting

Short story on Warriors losing bets and Four being amazing at them

--

It was a normal Summer day. They say around a Campfire. The stars Glistening abouve them with a Glowing moon. They where In a woods in Wilds Hyrule. They ate some Food and Laughed at the story's they told.

"Old man there is no WAY you have long hair! We can see ya, it's short!" Twilight commented.

Time laughed deeply and Removed his Armour Piece. He reached behind him and pulled out a waterfall of Blonde hair. The group where Shocked

"My god. Warriors pay up!" Four said holding out his hand. Warriors muttered strings of Curses and passed over the 100 rupees. "That's the Second bet you've won!" He exclaimed.

Wind was, to This dissaproval, Braiding his hair. "Do explain what the other bets where" Legend asked

"One was seeing how long Sky would go without Realising his Cloth was gone." Hyrule said. Skt groaned.

"You where in on it?" Wild Asked. He nodded and huffed.

"The other two where seeing who had a decent love life. Of course, I again lost." Warriors explained.

"Who'd ya bet on?" Sky asked.

"Umm. I betted on Time and Wind. I was right" Four answered "I betted on Wild and Twilight." Warriors answered embarrased.

The group erupted into Laughs at Warriors's guess and his Face.
"Oh Shaddup! I just overheard Wild saying he was being obsessed over by Girls and Twilight the same! They are also the two most attractive in my opinion" He said Sternly.

"I'm flattered" Twilight commented. The group ended their laughs.

"The other one is still going. We bet 100 rupees on who we think did the Stupidest thing" Warriors explained "so please, Twilight tell me something stupid!" Four said knowingly

Twilight pondered for a moment "I've done any stupid things. I've got two most stupid things."
"Do tell" Legend said.

"Well, one time I Wrestled a Goron" he explained calmly. The group was shocked.
"How don't you have scars from it?" Hyrule asked.

"Why I won"  he answered. The group exploded into confusion. Twilight laughed at them

"Ain't no way! Nothing can top that! How strong are you?!" Wind asked beaming.

Twilight shrugged at went over to a tree.

In a instant he ripped the tree up from the group and carried it ove his shoulder. The group exploded again and Twilight put down the tree.

"How on Hyrule did you find this out?" Legend asked, confused as he and wild thoguht they where fighting for top position. But no, Twilight was the Strongest.

"Umm. Well I grew up on a ranch and at a pretty young age I was catching fully grown Goats with my bare hands and flipping them if they escaped the Ranch." He explained sitting back down.

"That's insane. What's the other Stupid thing?" Wild asked.

Twilight laughed a bit then explained "I jumped over Ravines with the help of Monkeys" the group was shocked.

"Oh Hylia! You've done it all!" Time said. Twilight blushed from Embarrassment a bit.

"Nothing can top that! You've lost Warriors!" Four explained happily. Warriors just laughed.

"Tell me Wild. What's the stupidest thing you've done?" He asked Cunningly. Wild pondered for a bit

"I dunno. Maybe eating Rocks with Gorons..... Launching myself on trees..... OOH I GOT IT!" He explained. " I beat up a Annoying Rito with a Claymore while in Gerudo clothes because he fell on me"

The group where dumbstruck.

"Gerudo clothes? What's are they?" Sky asked confused

Wild paled a bit but got out his Gerudo outift.

"It's how I got into Gerudo town to do a few quests." He explained.

"Sexy" Twilight commented. The group burst into laughter once more.

Wild put away his Clothes and the Group made a decision

"We have decided, that...." Wind paused.

"Twilight has done more stupid things!" Sky announced

Warriors held his head done and groaned. Four jumped up in happiness and half his hand out at Warriors.

"Hand it over Looser!" He explained. He reluctantly handed it over and groaned. The group ended their night on that and went to bed

---

First one yayyy. What do you think of it? Requests open on Request page!

Love ya!

Word count - 706