Short Story Results

So, this is the result for this category:

Sixth place goes to Finding Myself by Olivia_Benedetti

Blurb and cover 7/10

Introduction 2/5

Writing style 9/20

Mechanics(grammar, spelling and punctuation) 9/20

Plot 5/20

Character development 3/10

Originality 1/10

Enjoyment 0/5: Honestly, this felt more like a rant than an actual story, and though this is about the author's life, I was expecting something deeper but I just couldn't find that.

Total: 36/100

Fifth place goes to The Box With No Lid by @pauljohnnelson

Blurb and cover 7/10

Introduction 4/5

Writing style 16/20

Mechanics(grammar, spelling and punctuation) 16/20

Plot 17/20

Character development 8/10

Originality 9/10

Enjoyment 4/5

Total: 81/100

Fourth place goes I'm Not Gay. You Are! by EmiliaRMadness

Blurb and cover 9/10

Introduction 4/5

Writing style 18/20

Mechanics(grammar, spelling, and punctuation) 18/20

Plot 17/20

Character development 9/10

Originality 8/10

Enjoyment 4/5

Total: 87/100

And finally, for the winners. Third place goes to Evanescent by Tuneofhisflute!

Blurb and cover 8/10

Introduction 4/5

Writing style 18/20: A very descriptive and poetic writing style.

Mechanics(grammar, spelling, and punctuation) 15/20: You made a lot of mistakes regarding grammar and punctuation which are easily fixable so no worries.

Plot 19/20: It was a very cute and heartwarming love story. Simply yet quite memorable. It did feel more like a poem in the latter chapters.

Character development 10/10: It was just nice to watch the growth between them. 

Originality 10/10

Enjoyment 4/5: I really wished it wasn't a short story. Nice work produced.

Total: 88/100

Second place goes to The Shards of a Cielo Dream by HC_Leung!!

Blurb and cover 7/10

Introduction 5/5: Very nice intro you had. I was immediately invested.

Writing style 19/20: It was very descriptive and easy for someone like me who normally doesn't read that genre to understand and follow whatever that went on.

Mechanics(grammar, spelling and punctuation) 19/20

Plot 19/20: They were all short stories but they had different and entertaining stories to tell.

Character development 9/10: The character development between the different characters was very good and it was set at the perfect pace. For a short story, you executed this very well.

Originality 10/10

Enjoyment 5/5

Total: 93/100

And first place goes to Cierra's Tale by Snowheart19__3!!!! Congratulations!

Blurb and cover 10/10: Wonderful and very detailed cover and nicely summarized blurb that didn't give much away.

Introduction 5/5: The first few lines of the first chapter hooked me immediately! The mystery portrayed was very good!

Writing style 20/20: I honestly love your writing style a lot and it really puts the imagination of a reader to good use.

Mechanics(grammar, spelling, and punctuation) 19/20: I didn't find any mistakes and this made it easier to read.

Plot 19/20: This was a very nice plot that conveys a lot of important messages to readers.

Character development 9/10

Originality 10/10: I have not yet seen a story of this genre that was easily executed in a few chapters and I honestly would have loved it if it had more chapters.

Enjoyment 5/5: Absolutely loved this.

Total: 97/100

Winners should DM me their email accounts for the stickers.

Have a great day!