We don't talk about this!

A/N: Book: Supreme Ruler Of UA  , Chapter: Who angered the Caterpillar? Murder Mystery Part 1?

Me: Hawks is number 1?

Hound Dog: Not that I know off.

Me: Also you guys were ready to just... What?

Hound Dog: I don't know.

Me: Does RG really know how to handle poison?

Hound Dog: Look kid, she is a healer. She knows how to heal and kill you.

Me: ....

Hound Dog: Anyways this shit is really starting to get hot.

Me: Okay how about giving it to me then?

Hound Dog: I am not giving it to you so you can get injured. I am the offical hero here and Rg would kill me if you end up in her office again.

Me: So she really is this scary.

Hound Dog: Yes.

I was sure that we would have talked a bit more about what just happened since these heroes just kinda kindapped a kidnapper and were about the end the mans life from what it seemed. Not only that but All Might and Endeavor both number 1 and 2 were gone which didn't make much sense but something told me it was their fault as well....

Before we knew it the phone showed us some stuff again. However the smoke was getting heavier and the display was glitching making reading the text a bit hard by now. 

Class 1A Group Chat:

RipOffSonic‍♂️: I suggest reviewing what happened the day before yesterday in order to find out what we did to anger our Sensei. We want to be at our best after all!

⚡Pikachu⚡: Maybe he just didn't get enough sleep?

Acidqueen: Or maybe someone stole his coffee?!

AllFrogsGoToHeaven: Wouldn't he just sleep in class like he did today and he also always has a thermos with him. *ribbit*

Kirby: Maybe it's because of what happened to Midoriya.

Hot'n'Cold: He looked angry when he found him in the trash.

SHINEE: Yeah as if that fucking caterpillar cares for us!

TheRock: Agree after what he done to us! Midobro was just lucky he was sick at home.

Diabetes: I hope he is doing fine now.

4thwallfixer: Why not ask him?

BlastingMusicAt3AM: @DepressionNEVERhearedOfHer

Kirby: @DepressionNEVERhearedOfHer

❤MOMo❤: @DepressionNEVERhearedOfHer

DepressionNEVERhearedOfHer is online

DepressionNEVERhearedOfHer: What's up?

I'makickyourass: Are you okay?

DepressionNEVERhearedOfHer: I am better now.

❤MOMo❤: We are soo sorry Midoriya.

DepressionNEVERhearedOfHer: It's okay. It was surprisingly comfy in there.

Hot'n'Cold: Was that the reason you refused to get out?

DepressionNEVERhearedOfHer: Yep.

TheQuietTone: I don't think that it's good for you being there.

DepressionNEVERhearedOfHer: Why?

✨Icanseeyou✨: Mon ami, it's not a place anyone should be there.

DepressionNEVERhearedOfHer: But Kacchan threw into a couple of them in the past. So it's fine.