B shinobu

Giyuu P.O.V

"Ara Ara y'know its rude to ignore people right tomioka-san?" The smirk on her midget face is enough ot make me hit her.

"What do you want?" I say clearly not wanting to talk to her.

"Well I thought I'd give you some medication hehe."

"Thanks but I dont need medicine." I say handing the medicine back to her.

"Alright well I better get to Sanemi now Bye bye Tomioka-san!"

What a little bitch. I had to talk to her for nothing! I dont even need medicine anyway ughhhhh.... Now im tired.

Shinobu P.O.V
I laugh as I pass tomioka-san, he has no clue what im going to do! I was meant to give him the medicine at Sanemi's house but sadly I had to help Iguro take Mitsuri home.

But then again, I can't miss the chance to help Mitsuri  my love. ( I ship ShinIguMitsu, shinobu, Iguro and Mitsuri.)

Welp Im going to give this to Sanemi send him to give them to tomioka-san and then hehe they can 'get it on' hehe.
Okay shinobu act normal.

Knock knock

"What do you want!?" Ugh Sanemi be happy I haven't hit you yet.

"Why hello Sanemi can you give these medication to tomioka-san?" Ughpls say yes.

"Why cant you do it huh!?" Jesus christ just accept the goddamn request!!!

"Because I have a busy schedule, so just do it pls!" Ugh mygod.

"Fine!" Jesus thank you.

"Well good bye Sanemi!"

"Bye B!" Ohhhh Im gonna kill you later.

255 words

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 06, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Giyuu's unexpected loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें