Science Homework And Notes From The Past

Ricky's POV:

I'm really annoyed at Lily. Like pretending to be my girlfriend is low even for her. I mean she is a brat and I don't know why I ever dated her but still.

I realize that Nini and I stay on the same street. Then when the time comes and we get to her house I see that we are neighbors, like life can keep up with the good things.

"Well I guess this is my stop. Thank you for the ride it was really nice of you." Nini says when we both get out. "I am going to do homework. So bye." she says and hugs me quickly and then walks into her house.

It has been a few hours since then and it is around 7. I was doing some Science homework but I don't really understand it.

I was about to give up then I remembered the short gorgeous brunette I met today and how smart she is.

I quickly get out my phone and clicked onto her contact and texted her.

Thank goodness she is going to help me

Thank goodness she is going to help me. I click face time and it only rings twice before she answers.

"Thank you so much Neens. I have no clue what they are talking about." I say when I see her. "It is cool. Okay what is the question?" she says.

"What is pH? First off what does that even mean?" I read aloud. She giggles and I look up. "What?" I ask. "Nothing. Okay so the pH is the measurement used to determine how acid or basic a substance is. An acid is a substance that is with a pH of 1-7 and a base is a substance with a pH of 7-14. Then you get neutral that is a substance that is neither an acid or a base; it has the pH value of 7."she says off of the top of her head.

I wrote down the answer she gave me for the next four questions because she gave me the answer to five questions with her one answer. And for the first time in forever I actually understood it.

"Thank you so much you are a life saver." I say after I finish my home work. "Please I didn't do anything. It was all you" she says. "Neens I have never understood science until now so you actually did a lot so thank you." I say honestly. "Well in that case your welcome." she smiles and I smile back.

"So do you want to get to know each other?" I ask hopeful cause I really want to get to know her. "Sure. Should we do 20 questions?" she asks and I nod.

General POV :

"Ok let's start light then get deeper." Nini suggests and Ricky agrees.

"What is your favorite color?" he asks. "I have a few so I would have to go with ocean blue, mountain purple, light yellow. And you?" she says. "Probably Red or Blue." he says.

"Birthday?" she asks. "7 April. You?" he answers "29 September." she says. "NINI THAT IS 17 DAYS AWAY." he shouts. "It is. anyway next question?"she asks.

"What are your parents names?" he asks. "My mom's name is Dana and my dad's name was Cameron. Yours? " she says. "Lynne and Mike. Wait did you say was? What happened?"he asks.

" He died when I was five. A drunk driver hit him and he didn't make it. "she said sadly. "I am sorry Neens. Why don't you tell me about him." he says.

"He was my best friend. He taught me how to write and tell stories at the age of four. He would play with me and be there when I fell, he would pick me up.

When he died there was a box given to me with a bunch of jewelry, I told my mom to only give it to me when I turned sixteen. And she did. On my sixteenth birthday she gave me the box. I forgot what it was but my mom had said that she knew of jewelry and that was all my dad had told her.

The box had a lock on it and my mom gave me and envelope that looked like it had been sealed for years. Inside was a code. 290921.
My birthday and the year I turned 16.

Inside was an infinity heart necklace. Matching heartbeat rings and a heart beat bracelet. There was a note with it. And a bunch of envelopes. Their was also a book that was neat.

I wear the jewelry now and I framed the note. The note said :

My dearest Nina

Happy 16th birthday sweetheart. Whether I am there or not, know that I am so proud of you.

Your the light of my life and I live you with all my heart. I have given you this box as your present I hope you like it.

You will notice that the jewelry has a theme or something like that. The infinity heart means that I am always going to love you and you will always be my little girl.

The heartbeats are because your my lifeline. I don't know what I would do without you. You taught me that any man can be a father but it takes someone special to be a dad.

Whenever you need me I am right here.

I am so glad to be your dad and that you are my little girl.

I love you 3000 princess

Your number one supporter
Dad.

The envelopes had letters to me. In one was a USB which had a bunch of videos of him saying that he loves me and giving me advice.

The book was filled with his stories and pictures of us. Memories and special things.

Most teenagers would think this is a terrible birthday gift but too me it was the world because he did it for me. "she finishes with tears streaming down her face.

Ricky also had tears streaming down his face. "I am so so sorry Neens. Gosh I can't even imagine losing my dad. I nearly did so I got a little taste of it, I can't imagine how you feel."he says to her.

"It is okay. I miss him everyday but I know it wasn't goodbye and I will see him again. You said you nearly lost your dad. what happened?"she asks.

"A few years ago we got into a car accident. My mom and I were not badly injured, we just broke one our arms and had a concussion. But my dad had it the worst cause the car hit us on his side. He was in a coma for a month and I feared that he would never wake up but he did. "he explained.

They continued talking for hours and it honestly felt like the two had known each other for ever. She opened up to him about her feelings towards her dad's death and how writing helps her stay connected to him.

He opened up to her how he hates the sttention the school gives him and tho he likes football, he doesn't feel like he will persue it.

They spoke about music and movies. About their hopes and dreams for the future. About how they met their best friends.

They spoke about their likes and dislikes. The next thing they knew was that Nini had fallen asleep close to one am and Ricky a few moments after.

Yet even tho they spoke for five hours Nini never mentioned the bullying or her ex boyfriend. But she knows that one day she will tell him.

Hello everyone

So I haven't updated this book for like three weeks so here's a chapter.

I swear it wasn't supposed to be sad but here we are.

I hope you enjoyed it.

I am working on something and I am trying to get it done by at least Friday, maybe Saturday but I don't know.

Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you may help them to become what they are capable of being. ~ Johann Wolfgang van Goethe.

Remember to take care of yourselves cause you are all incredible and too good for this world. Eat, drink lots of water and sleep enough. I am always here if you need someone.

Love you

1400 words