Part ( 46 )

NEW CHAPTER

Jimin came to y/n's school and saw y/n and Sana coming out of the school main gate together while y/n is talking and Sana was just admiring her with a smile ........

Jimin tighten his fist and went towards them with a fake smile as he don't wanna hurt y/n .......

Y/n pov

Sana is soo good . She is my bestfriend now . We shared everything in just one day . We were coming out of the school main gate while talking but then I saw my daddy.......

End of y/n pov

I saw daddy coming towards me I give him a cute smile and ran towards him and jump on him ........

Jimin smiled at my silliness.......

And ofc jimin holded her because she is like feather and he is a young build man ........

Jimin = how's my princess day huh ? ( He asked her softly as his all anger vanished away by seeing her beautiful faceu )

Y/n = it was soo good and daddy you know I got a new bestie today . ( He said with a pout )

Then she jump out of his embrace and went to sana . She took her in front of jimin and said .......

Y/n = She is Sana and Sana she is my ap- ( She look at jimin because she knows if she appa he is gonna be angry so she just stayed quiet)

Jimin look at her and understood why she is quite .......

Jimin = I'm her boyfriend ( He said with a blank face )

Sana looked shocked 😲 but she looks hurted more 😔..........

Y/n felt shy and she looked down at floor ........

Jimin = baby let's go home now ( He said with a smile )

Y/n = yes let's go ( then she turned to Sana and said ) bye my bestfriend well meet tomorrow.......

Sana just waved her hand and went away with a blank face........

Y/n thought = what happened to her ? She was very happy just few min ago and now ?

Then they both went to car and went to home ........

TO BE CONTINUE