aftercare (26)

you have any aftercare headcanons for D, Alucard, and Aizawa?

I don't have one, just concentrated form. I am also going to include my ask about safe words with all three. There will also be a site for better understanding of aftercare and the need for it.

⚙️

⚠️Warnings: God damn fucking long answer. Yes obviously the foul language just started in the Warnings, Safe words and mentions of types coitus in certain scenarios. Links to sub drop and safe words.

🚫Minors Do Not Interact ‼️

I believe in prepcare,foreplay, playtime and aftercare.

💢Safe word goes without saying. It can be red, green, yellow. Strange words not used for sex like armadillo which apparently can be said with a gag. Even safe touching signals.

This is a must with rope play. Shibari and Kinbaku for the long sexual journey require certain tap with a finger. Or the rope master has you squeeze their fingers to make sure you are okay frequently as in every couple minutes. Ropes can seriously harm a person and you have to cut them out. That is not a quick stop for fun.

🍒Precare- is setting the mood. Relaxing with a good meal, massage from just shoulders to full body with massage oil. It's helpful to remove you from fixating on the shit that's part of life. Think of an engine and this warming up in neutral.

♨️Foreplay- of course...I like my 'motor' starting more like in first gear (err forgot most don't drive stick drive with clutch) not just idling..)

🚘Playtime- is for the ride high to an orgasm with continuous touching intimately and perhaps changing positions. Men may say what to be in charge but riding him is secretly a big turn on especially when someone loves breasts.

🛁Aftercare-this should be part of vanilla sex to. Snuggle and take a few moments of quiet talking. Maybe you felt anxious for some reason. Let your partner know to ease stuff like that.

🛑BDSM is a must for aftercare or no playing ever! Sub drops are just awful and I can't imagine not having any aftercare.

Sub drop define: "It's an emotional and physical low that begins anywhere from a few hours to a few days after an emotional/endorphin high and can last hours to weeks. The specific term sub-drop comes from the kink community, because it's typically experienced by submissive individuals after an intense scene."

📍Okay taking these gorgeous ones in order written in your question...

⚜️ Vampire Hunter D (some loved rough stuff)

•This is my down fall as I have trouble picturing D as a Dom but with vanilla sex and swirls chocolate fudge aka rougher sex applied here. Play biting, various positions other than the basic, pulling hair are few examples of what I call fudge. It would be you suggesting and being an incentive partner D would explore with you.

•Another aspect he might enjoy is more what is called primal play. It's like playing as animals as a child. It goes beyond rough play and both partners are involved. It doesn't even have to be sex. There isn't always a clear Dom or sub component and most BDSM gathers are very uncomfortable with this.

•Anyrate there might be tines D is just a little too intense with the playtime and it's a sure fire way to have sub/bottom drop. Though Doms/tops can have drops too. The realization that something done in the passionate moment could give second thoughts. (Example blade play)

•With his heightened senses and aura, it tends to keep instructions and intrusions to a minimum.

•Just his voice could be a huge part of aftercare. Him singing Nobility songs can be extremely poetic. Even humming..