Chapter 3

When I come into his room it's smaller then I thought. His walls are blue and grey and his comforter is dark blue with 2 white stripes. His desk is on the left and next to the desk there is a warderobe. It's a beautiful room, very small but it's so comfy. But I didn't expect a room like this for Thomas. I look behind me and he sits on his bed, I smile at him and I go sit next to him. I look straight into his eyes and see that they aren't as dark as before. I feel at ease. His eyes shine no rage like I first thought, but they radiate peace and quiet.

In the corner of his room I see a guitar. I jump out of bed and grab the guitar. I see the look in the eyes of Thomas.
"Play something"
"No, I'm sorry June" and he starts laughing.
"Come on, please! Do it for me!"
I see hos doubting about it and then he grabs the guitar out off my hands. I clap my hands and go sit back next to him.

He plays "All of me" from John Legend and it's damn beautiful. He's a great guitarist.
Thomas looks at me and asks:
"What do you think?"
"What do I think? OMG it's so gorgeous! You want to teach me?"
Teased with a grin he says: "maybe"
I give him a teasing beating. He gives me the guitar.
"So you start here, and then..."

30 minutes later I could play almost all the song and we have sung the song once together.
We have the song for the last time played out, we look at each other and we sit close together.
I see him looking at my lips and come closer, but I didn't feel comfortable with it, I was not ready so I turn my head and look down to the floor.
"I'm really sorry, but I'm not ready for it yet. I want to try but I need some time."
"It's okay, I understand you, I didn't want to push you. But anyway, do you wanna go to the park?"
"Yeah, sure."

After the "ALMOST-kiss" it's really awkward between us, but we had a nice day together. We talked and laughed, we know each other better. I hope , however, that maybe later there can be something between us.

After I got home I went straight to bed because it was already late, but I couldn't fall asleep. I was thinking all the time about the "ALMOST-kiss" with Thomas. It's 2 AM, and I felt very guilty , so I decided to Thomas to send a message: "hello, I'm really sorry about after we played on the guitar. I hope you can forgive me. I can't sleep, because I feel guilty. I'm sorry if I made you awake."
2 minutes later I heard my phone vibrate, it's from Thomas and it says: "It's okay, I understand you and it's completly okay! I couldn't sleep as well because I felt guilty because I was going to fast. But now I'm going to try sleep again! Goodnight, my little dear"

Hiyah,
It's me again! Let me know your opinion and I hope you like it :D and hm... I think the next chapter will come tomorrow!
~XOXO~ Aline