Mohyo-Late night

Momo-gp

Jihyo pov:
I was home from work and I knew I was late as my shitty boss made me do extra work.vI went in to the room waiting to be hugged by my girlfriend Momo but she was nowhere to be seen.I was worried but I quickly heard some noises...more like erotic noises.

Momo pov:
I was really horny today but my baby still didn’t come back home and I was really sad so I waited and waited but i couldn't help it. I took out some lube from the bedside table and squirted a pretty good amount on my hand. I stripped naked and took my dick in my hands jerking it slowly.As more time passes, our room filled up with moans and groans as I jerked my dick faster wanting my girlfriend more.

Jihyo pov:
I slowly opened the door of our shared room and saw my girlfriend jerking her big cock while moaning my name. I smirked at the sight.I slowly stripped my clothes and got up on the bed and stranggled her lap.

Momo pov:
I suddenly felt somebody straddling my hips and i shot my eyes open and seeing my baby sitting right on my boner.I cursed at the heavenly sight."Fuck my baby will get a good pounding today" I say smirking. I quickly flipped her over and put some lube on my hand as I started fingering her impatiently and fastly making her scream in pleasure.

Jihyo pov:
Everything happened in a blink of an eye as my girlfriend started fucking me with her long, slender and thin fingers.I scream and moan in pleasure as 4 digits were inside of me.

Momo pov:
I groan as I hear her beautiful sounds.I couldn't wait anymore so I stopped fingering her and replaced it with my painfully hurting cock inside. I moaned loudly as her greedy wall welcomed my dick inside her pussy. I didn't wait and started pounding inside of her almost breaking her petite frame. After a while of thrusting in and out of her pussy we finally came i cummed balls deep inside of her and she squirted on my dick.

Tysm for reading!! :) 💖