Chapter 9

I shut my door tight not wanting to go out from here after experiencing the horrifying and painful incident that happened with me not too long ago.

I was afraid

I am afraid

What even is there in that room that he's so wanting to not let me even enter there.

I wonder

Wait, can there be an escape?

There should be!

I have to make a plan!

And I should also not give in to his threatening words of being afraid..

I should be strong

For myself

I really wanna go home

I wanna hug my parents,
Even if they push me off or something.

I slightly smiled thinking about them.

I breathed heavily and moved forward then slowly opened the door which made a creek sound.

Shouldn't I roam around more in here? Maybe I could find something or anything?

I turned my left this time and saw a door, I turned it's door knob hesitantly but carefully.

what

It's a bathroom?

It's seems more like a hotel to me now.

I saw a sink and immediately my eyes went to my hands and saw how dirty they looked, as if I roamed my hands in a trash can or something.

Yeah

I should probably wash them..

I slowly went to the sink and turned it's tap and water started running from it.

I felt delighted...

I don't know maybe because I saw water after a long time?

I moved my hands towards it and the warm water kind of relieved me.

I was wanting to wash my face too

but..

Some reddish drops of liquid also started running along with water and before I knew it the tap was giving thick bright red liquid from it, which clearly resembled..

Blood..

I immediately jerked off my hands from there and saw my red bloody hands, trembling, I started breathing at a high rate, my knees went weak and I fell to the ground.

I was not able to stand up.

I was too weak after seeing that horrifying sight of so much blood infront of me.

I crawled my way out the door and then weakly stood up to go back in that room.

Nothing is safe here

My mental state is being destroyed here..

When I was infront of the door I turned it's door knob..

IT ISN'T OPENING!!

For god's sake this room was my only safe place which I actually trusted.

I tried hard but it just wouldn't!

WHAT DO I FUCKING DO?

I started panicking and looked around.

From the corner of my eye I saw a dark shadow disappearing away.

HE MUST HAVE DONE THAT

"WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW?? OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" I shouted with both rage and pain visible in my voice.

But suddenly a flying object came to me and kept hanging infront of my face.

It was the book

It glowed and as the pages were turning my nervousness grew more..

I gulped as the words were slowly forming...

I'm bored

Let's have some fun

Shall we?

-The Devil