the tragic accident

lets start

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

he was breathing, breathing hard.

For miles all he saw was snow. Snow to the left, snow to the right, snow to the front of him, snow to the back of him.

His vision was blurry, the raging snowstorm made it hard to see.

The wind blowing snow and his hair everywhere made it hard to walk and keep his balance.

Then there was the person he was carrying, his dying yonger step brother.

he carried him by putting his arm around his shoulders and hishand having a tight grip on his wrist.

And with his added weight, it made it even harder to get through the storm.

his mind was running as he gasped for air.

'How!? How did this happen!?'

'Why!? Why did this happen!?'

"sunarin! Please! Don't die on me!" he said in agony.

"You can't die sunarin, you're all I have left..." he felt tears in his eyes form and he tried his best to hold them back.

"I swear, your older brother gonna save you!" 

~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

atsumu was carrying his youngest brother, Rokuta, in the white cloth wrapped around his body he normally had him in, just about to put him down for his nap. Then he saw his yonger brother about to head out.

"litle brother!"

"Oh, hi tsumu." his brother said while walking towards him"I was putting Rokuta down for a nap, then I saw that you were about to head out." he looked over his shoulder and saw the basket of charcoal he was going to sell. "Don't you think you've done enough work recently?"

sunarin just smiled at him and then replied. "I want everyone to eat their fair share when New Years comes, so I have to sell this."

atsumu thought to hism self for a bit then had an idea. he smiled widely then said "Why not let me do it? You've been working so hard so much lately and you deserve a break."

"Thanks for the offer tsumu but I'm fine doing this by myself." sunarin said with a kind smile.

he made a pout face at him, atsumu will admit, sometimes it was annoying how kind his brother can be. But he wouldn't give up! "No please, I insist! You work so hard everyday for our family to stay somewhat stable and you barely get time to even spend any time with them! You deserve this! Let me take the charcoal and sell it to the villagers down the mountain. I'll be back in a flash."

"Really, I'm fine atsumu. You don't need to do this for me."

atsumu made another pout face at him. Then he had an evil idea. he smirked to go along with it which made suna's smile fade into a scared expression.

"Please?"

"Oh no, I do not like where this is going"

"Oh you know exactly where it's going"

"Don't-" "umm please don't, don't start"

"I'm gonna do it"

"No no!"

"Im gonna do it!"

"No!"

"Im gonna do it!"

"Please don't!"