Chapter 15

From Princess-Queen(aka Dustin)"Come to the kitchen. I have spaghetti and a story ready for you."

I rub my eyes and reread the message. What the fuck? It's three am. Wait! Him and Ashton! Yas! I go to jump out of bed but something restricts me. I completely forgot Jack was here. I maneuver my way out of his arms and go downstairs.

Dustin turns to me, crosses his legs. "So I see you got my message," he creepily says as he hops off of the counter. Hot damn. He's in his dark blue boxer briefs and let me just say... damn. "I'm not fixing you a plate bitch. Do it yourself."

I groan but grab a plate and pile spaghetti on it. I return to my spot on the counter where Dustin is sitting eating his sketti vigorously. "So. Tell me what you and Ashton did," I twirl my fork in the delicious pasta and put it in my mouth moaning at the amazing flavor of the sauce he made.

"Oh my fuck! We may or may not have fucked a bit," his cheeks turn red and he looks away from me.

"Tell me EVERYTHING! How was he? What underwear was he wearing? Did you suck his dick?"

"Slow down! I'm not telling you anything," he calmly says and looks away. I grab his leg and squeeze it with force.

"Bitch, don't be a bitch!"

"Shut the fuck up before you wake someone up," he whisper-yells at me.

"No. Tell me and I'll be quiet!" I shout. Dustin makes me lay across the counter, my head on his lap, and puts his hand over my mouth to shut me up. I lick his hand and he smacks my butt with his free-hand and I squeal.

"Fine I'll tell you!" He gives in. Footsteps can be heard coming down the stairs. We both freeze and stare towards the kitchen door. The handle slowly turns and a sleepy Jack enters the room. His eyes are closed and his feet are shuffling across the floor. He hasn't realized we're in here yet. He finally lifts his head up and notices us sitting here. Well... he sees Dustin sitting and my head on his lap with his hand on my butt still. He gives a questioning look and grabs a glass out of the cabinet and fills it with water.

"What are you two doing at 3am in the kitchen eating spaghetti?"

"Dustin was just about to tell me how him and Ashton fu-" Dustin clamps his hand over my mouth.

"We got hungry! Isn't that right Lanie?" Dustin tries to cover up.

"No." He smacks my butt again. "Fine! Yes!" I laugh and rub my, now sore, ass.

"So I could hear you and Ashton fucking earlier. How was it? Did it all fit okay?" Jack chuckles a bit.

Dustin frustratedly groans causing all of us to emit light laughs and drop the subject... for the time being. Jack sets his now empty glass in the sink and takes long strides to get to me. He lifts me off the counter as my legs wrap around his waist and his hands go to support me. I feel like a child but that doesn't matter because I'm in his arms.

"You guys are cute," Dustin says in disgust as I rest my chin on Jack's shoulder closing my eyes. "It's repulsive." I try not to fall asleep, but drift off regardless of what I want.

"Is she asleep?" Jack asks.

"Yeah I think so," Dustin answers.

"Okay, well we're going back to bed." Jack turns and I feel him walking.

After a while of the walking he sets me down on what must be my bed. I feel him lay beside me and he kisses my forehead. "Goodnight beautiful, I'll see you in my dreams." And with that I fall asleep to the warmth of his arms surrounding me, making me feel safe. Goodnight Jack.