1. If the universe didn't need you, you wouldn't be here.

Mazikeen,
My school reopens tomorrow after two years. Due to Covid-19 I enjoyed my days being in home. I'm not going back to school again.

Not just because school gives you depression and stress. It's because I dumped all my friends in lockdown due to a little controversy.

"Mom I'm not going back to Cambridge again. It would be embarrassing looking at the girl I had controversy with. I'm even okay with home schooling. Please don't sent me to Cambridge again"

"Don't worry darling. It's been an year since the controversy. Ikaya and her friends won't remember the controversy. I can drop you tomorrow if you want."

How come Ikaya won't remember the girl who said 'Slapping you would be animal abuse'.

"Sure mom, thanks"

Last year Ikaya made fun of my interest towards astrophysics.

How can I not make fun of her when her interest is towards Andrew tate dancing videos.

My entire classmates were supporting Ikaya. She is the most popular girl in our school. I'm just a piece of shit.

As soon as I reached Cambridge I can see two teachers standing in the entrance checking student's temperature. Wearing mask and maintaining social distance was compulsory.

I saw my ex friend Stefan near the gateway. As soon as he saw me he ran and gave me a tight hug. "MAZE I REALLY MISSED YOU"

"Are you not supporting Ikaya like others Stefan"

"No Maze I choose you over her"

Stefan is my 7th grade best friend. He is the kind of guy who don't chat a lot but speaks a lot.

Stefan is very tall with blue hooded eyes and rosy heart shaped lips.

He is so attractive that most of the girls in Cambridge have a huge crush on him. Ikaya often tries to flirt with him however she never confessed her interest on him. I never really had a  crush on Stefan.

Boys in Cambridge never looked at me, I never had interest on any of them either.

Stefan was speaking about the new girl he met this week. Stefan changes his girlfriend twice a month. Yes a playboy yet a good friend.

I never experienced a relationship in my life.

We heard a announcement while we were walking through the hallway. "Students should assemble in the philosopher's hall immediately, we are conducting an inauguration for the start of new academic year."

In philosopher's hall Stefan and I were rating the transformation of our principal, teachers and coordinators in this two year.

"When will our principal end his boring speech"
"Maze chill"
"Stef he is speaking since 9:30am now its gonna be 10"

"Sorry students I guess I consumed a lot of time explaining our schools new theme of the year"

BITCH YOU DID

"So I'm going to end my speech"

THANK GOD
*Takes a deep breathe.* Finally this shit is over.

"Meeting will be over after the speech of our Associative director"

Shit here we go again. How much hours is this bitch gonna take.

Then a guy appears on the stage. He looked like he is on his twenties. He is wearing a purple full hand shirt tugged in his tight jean. His skin is crystal clear. His parted eyes are dark brown, can barely see his pupil. His eyes look more impressive with his vintage half rim glass.