Fun Facts Nobody Asked For

Ok so. I know I'm not posting a lot, but I'm trying. It's literally exams after exams and I barely get any time. So, sorry about that. But here's some fun facts about this book. Enjoy (⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠).

Lily was originally a 98' liner

It was really random. I thought, since Loona members ages range from 1996-2002, and between those years there is no one born in 1998 I might as well make her a 98'liner.

And the funny thing is, when I changed her birth year to 2002, she was originally older than Yeojin. But one day, me being me, not even thinking properly, remembered that Olivia Hye and Yeojin's birthdays are literally almost next to each other. There is only like a day in between. Don't come at me but for the fun of it (I honestly don't know why-) I put Lily's birthday in between Hye and Yeojin's birthdays 🤡.

The Faceclaim was not Minju
So, actually before I started transferring my work from another device (where I originally made up the whole character and everything) to my phone and wattpad, I didn't really have a face claim. But I guess the unofficial face claim could be this singer named J.FLA, I think you may know her. But I didn't really have a face claim. Maybe I saw her as the unofficial face claim because the original voice claim was her.

But I actually had a bit of a trouble choosing a face claim for Lily. I thought of so many people and had changed so many people before I settled on Minju. And when I published the book at first, it was not Minju on the book. Only later on I decided to change it to Minju. (I can't actually remember who I put at first).

Lily's brother
This one is interesting 🤡. Because at first, she wasn't supposed to have a brother. She was an only child. And her best friend was Renjun from NCT. And then out of no where, my amazing s̶t̶u̶p̶i̶d̶  brain thought i would make her have a brother and of course....the brother was Renjun (not at me crying rn). And while I was writing on wattpad, for a reason I don't know, the brother changed to The8 from Seventeen. And I.....let me be honest. I actually was not thinking and was NOT in the right mind at ALL lmao. I don't know shit I wrote and I am NOT satisfied with how I put it out at all. I even thought of deleting that chapter and rewriting a better one. So, if anything happens put of the blue, you know what it is. I cringed💀.

But I'll definitely try to change some stuff up when I get time.

Lily's original colour
Her original colour was not Black and Light Blue. This was another thing I was in a dilemma for so long. I was changing my mind constantly at the time. If you read this book when it was first out, you may or may not remember but her colour at the time was Gold. At to be honest, I still wonder if I should have kept it that way since I kind of still like the idea of her colour being gold. (This Author is a VERY indecisive author. 💀 I can't even choose the simplest stuff like 'do you want tea or no?' I'd have a heart attack. Anyways, not important) so, after some time, I changed it to light blue and black. Don't ask why 💀. So I think I will stay with that. I can't risk changing those stuff now this far ahead.

Lily's original animal
Okay hear me out. Her original animal was a peacock!!! (Low-key slayed). I had this cute little theory thingy going on with the peacock and the colour gold that I was quite proud of back than (and her fruit-). But then out of no where my brain did a backflip and I was stuck. 🤡. But on the bright side, I think the one we have now is way better (also thanks to that one reader who wrote an loonaverse theory thingy for Lily-they are amazing and I thank that person deeply). But yeah, i think I still have that old theory, I don't know, I have to check. But that will stay there as a memory.

Lily's original song
Back then, i was naive and careless and all. But Lily's song was originally Solo by Jennie. I also had a whole ass chapter as a theory for that. But I was not FULLY satisfied with that. It wasn't bad or anything, just a bit of a mess. But then my brain finally did something good and thought of Gotta Go by Chungha. Come on, the lyrics and everything can be fitted into the Loonaverse. So that's interesting.

And the side track, 'Lily', it was there back then too. But it featured Olivia Hye instead of Heejin. And to this day, I still think Olivia Hye is better for that one (not saying Heejin is a bad pick). I̶'m̶ s̶c̶a̶r̶e̶d̶ t̶o̶ c̶h̶a̶n̶g̶e̶ i̶t̶ b̶a̶c̶k̶ t̶o̶ h̶y̶e̶. G̶i̶m̶m̶e̶ a̶n̶ o̶p̶i̶n̶i̶o̶n̶ ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ.

Lily's original unit
Originally, she was going to be in 1/3. But it made no sense. So for the most time being, she wasn't in any unit. She might've made a duo or something with Yeojin but yeah. It was perfectly fine this way. And last minute, I changed my mind and put her into YYXY 💀. I think it's fine...right? Anyways.

Good Girl
Lily was supposed to be on Good Girl. That show. It is in my drafts. Should I still make those chapters? Idk, it's a bit late, but nothing is too late ig. That will continue to be in the drafts for now.

 That will continue to be in the drafts for now

Question: Should Lily have a s/o? 👁️👁️. If, IF, she does. Do y'all have any suggestions? I mean I have some options in mind but Idk honestly. But I'm not planning anything like that for a while, just a thought.

And lastly, idk if this is a fun fact or not. But like, this is me just ranting. I will try to write like- chapter chapters..... Okay that makes no sense. I mean like, story like chapters. Does that make sense? A day in life and other stuff like that, not just lyrics distributions. The thing is, I hesitate to do so. This will sound ridiculous but, I guess I'm too scared to write one. I know nothing will be perfect, or maybe I'm too awkward to write so. But I do want to write. So I'll start and try to slowly bring myself to publish a written story chapter. I want to overcome that ridiculous fear.

This is a random chapter

This is a random chapter. I literally wrote this while taking a break from studying. (By that I mean while procrastinating and having a mental breakdown💀) And I realised it's midnight and I have one more chapter to study. But I'll try to write more....for real. I̶ a̶m̶ v̶e̶r̶y̶ m̶u̶c̶h̶ b̶r̶a̶i̶n̶ d̶e̶a̶d̶.

(Why is it so difficult to find Minju GIFs 😭)

(This is not proofread✌️)

                               ♥⁠╣⁠[⁠-⁠_⁠-⁠]⁠╠⁠♥