ⅰⅰ. 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬

✿  𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌‚ 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊 ➝  𝟒     /     𝟑𝟎  /        𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 ✿

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌‚ 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊  𝟒  /   𝟑𝟎  /   𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

NIA WAS SITTING ON HER FUZZY WHITE RUG WITH HER ORANGE CAT. she had named the cat "quis" after her late brother. she loved her room, from the led lights always turned on purple to the king-sized canopy bed to the fairy lights that resembled twinkling stars, it was her favorite place to be. mariah and benny were with her too, riah sitting on her bed while doing homework and benny in her white spinny chair that was scooted to her desk while eating. dd, notti, ddot , and nia's cousin, stephi were supposed to slide through later on that saturday afternoon. until they did though, it was just the trio.

benny was the loudest out of the three, being dtb regardless of the fact that he was the reason nia and riah were dtn. he was always on the phone with girls associated with rival gangs, having his best friends worried that he'd get set up.

mariah was quiet and smart. she was ironically the fighter, which wasn't assumed by anybody who just saw the friends walking around. she was the type of person to say nothing and swing, she didn't like talking.

nia was the loud flamboyant one. she was shy at first, but once you made her feel comfortable enough to talk she talked a lot . she loved her people a lot and was extremely protective over them, especially after the death of her brother. protector and would go to war for the people she loved.

the trio met when they were young. mariah and nia were friends since diapers. nia's auntie and mariah's grandma gave the two baths together as babies. they weren't just friends or best friends, they were sisters. benny met the then duo in sixth grade when he moved from atlanta to be closer to his dad after his mom passed. benny developed a crush on nia and she grew one on him as well, and the two dated until september of 7th grade when they both just lost feelings. the spark died. after they broke up, they remained best friends and benny was integrated into mariah and nia's duo, and the rest was history.