Chapter 34 - Used For Fame

"Some people let fame get to their head. So bad they use other people to get what they want."

{From @Beautifully-mixed }

P.S: I recommend you listen to the video on top while reading this chapter xx

*-*-*Ally's Pov*-*-*

College started a few days back, and I've been hanging out with Iz ever since then, so I don't have loads of time with Devon. But I don't mind, because me and Iz really need to catch up.

At the moment me and Iz were having a free period together so we were talking in the hall, leaning against the wall sipping on milkshakes we bought.

Milkshakes are like our shared addiction, especially the strawberry ones from a café close to Northridge. "So what did you think of Harry's present?" I smirked as I saw the bracelet he gave her around her wrist.

Iz blushes and I burst out laughing. I don't know why I just found the idea of their friendship so funny, and cute. Okay not saying I ship Isarry here! Wait whattt, did I just make a ship name? Oh no better not let Harry hear this.. oh well whatever.

Okay, back to as I was saying, Harry gave Isabelle a bracelet with an infinity sign where one part has Isabelle in it. Its so damn cute I just want to admire them all day. But honestly, Nibelle is more cute.

And of course Iziam! Let's not forget Iziam! Iz and Liam are just.. argh! How do I describe it? I sound like a fangirl... oops. Ally, get the freak out of this fangirl mind! You're talking about your brother and your best friend!

"Ally! Earth to Ally!" Iz wavesher hand in front of my face and I look up at her with an innocent look in my eyes. "What. Were. You. Thinking!" She exclaims knowing me so well.

"Nothinggg just how you and Harry are so cutee."

"No! Me and Harry are just friends, okay? Got me? Ally! Come on you know that me and Harry don't like each other that way! It's just wrong!" Isabelle protests and I start laughing.

"I know that silly! Don't panic, seriously, as friends you're cute." I stop laughing when I see Devon come down the hall, a bit angry looking. "Isabelle! I need to talk to Ally!" He yells at her and my mouth drops, no-one talks to my best friend/sister like that!

"Excuse me, Devon, but Iz and I are talking. So I would appreciate if you could move along. Your 'talk' isn't important right now!" I yell back at him, making air quotes around the word 'talk'.

"Whatever Ally," Devon rolls his eyes and my eyes widen, "Don't you dare whatever me, Adams!" I sassand he laughs, "Ally don't play sassy we all know you are just acting."

God what got into him? I ask myself but shake it off and contain my anger. "Isabelle why the fuck are you stealing Ally away from me?" He facesIsabelle to spit this into her face. ARGH.