Field trip..

I silently walked towards the bus, the students were also silent when they saw me. I walked towards the back of the bus and sat alone, Ryujin's group as in another bus.

I looked around and saw stares from everyone making me roll my eyes.

"Nothing happened, I just asked for them to ignore me, aren't ya'll happy about that?" I asked, earning nothing but silence from all of the students inside.

"Yes we're happy, but.. damn.." A student answers, making me sigh.

The bus started thankfully, as it drove towards the destination of the field trip, I looked outside, seeing the beautiful scenery. 

The sky was a deep shade of pink and yellow, and the higher ones were a deep shade of dark blue and purple.

The sun was slowly rising, making an enchanted feeling.

Moving down, I looked around, the students were finally chatting, having fun and what not, meanwhile me, I leaned onto the window and closed my eyes.

But I couldn't sleep.

I couldn't stop thinking about the past events.

'They should be ignoring me from my so-called speech earlier.' I thought to myself as I sighed deeply, and pulled my body onto the wall.

*BOOM!*

The bus shook wildly as we heard a sudden explosion to our side, the students quieted down as we all looked to our side, eyes furrowed in confusion.

The outside changed, when I looked back at the scenery I saw earlier, it wasn't there, instead it was switched to a nearby cliff.

I slid myself down at the edge of my seat, towards the aisle path and looked at the driver, confused.

"Sir or Ma'am, where are we?" I asked, earning looks from the students, they all turned their heads at the driver.

The driver stayed silent, and continued to drive making me confused.

"Driver, where are we?" A student asks the same question, earning the same exact answer from them;

Silence.

The students began to whisper to each other, they were all asking where they were, they were all so confused.

I looked at the front, and looked at the back, the other buses weren't present, confusing me even more.

'Where the hell are the other buses?'

                                                                     3rd

The other students who weren't in Y/N's bus walked outside, seeing the camping tents and the dense forest ahead of them.

The students were all giddy up and excited, they all began to talk about the challenges that they have to face when the teachers explained some of it to them.

Ryujin looked around, and counted the buses, confusing her once she counted 7 buses.

"Ms. Wendy, where is the last bus?" Ryujin asks, while looking at the teacher, Wendy looked at the buses, eyes furrowed in confusion.

"They're late?" Wendy asks, while tilting her head, she excuses herself and walks towards the other teachers, who's currently explaining the challenges more thoroughly.

"Mr. and Ms. Park, the last bus is late, or MIA, we shouldn't explain the challenges right now." Wendy informs, making the couple look at each other and nods.