Chapter 26: Mrs Akshara Abhimanyu Birla...

#1 in HARSHAD CHOPDA 🏆OMGGGGGGG

OMGGGGGGG... I m screaming...i m die-hard fan of HC.....my story on no.1....🥹♥️💃🏻

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYSSS...IT MEANS A LOT....Love you all...💕

PS: Thank You for sorting my dilemma...for the positive response.....for the encouragement....soon i will write Harshali story too.....

(This story was written 8 months back after ABHIRA TILAK...I uploaded it somewhere else...but I m HERE to share it...)
Hope you guys like...

HAPPY READING 😇

Abhi and Akshu were shocked when the door opened & the family member entered....😲

It was none other than Ruby....

Ruby entered apologising and says she took it by mistake..... Abhi was clenching his jaw and fisting.... He was really  getting angry and was ready to roar because he knew it was not by mistake....she purposely created a chance so that she could talk to him....

Akshu held his hand and gripped his wrist tightly stopping him from creating any fuss....The staff left.....

Ruby was seeing Akshu's hand which was holding Abhi's hand.... She was bothered.... She couldn't believe THE Abhimanyu Birla... Who used to push if anyone tried to touch him...who never let her touch him... was letting Akshu a girl touch him....

Ruby:- Aaj tak mein kisi ladki ko Abhimanyu ka haath pakde nahi dekha hai....

When Ruby pointed out Akshu's hand...her hold... she quickly left his hand..... She was embarrassed and nervous.... She left & distanced a little.... Making Abhi angrier.... He pulled her by wrapping his hand around Akshu's shoulder and correcting Ruby...in an angry tone he said....

in an angry tone he said

Abhi:- Ladki nahi.... Akshara Goenka.... Akshara naam hai.... Take her name respectively.... Koi ladki nahi hai yeh.... Soon to be Mrs Abhimanyu Birla hai.... Mujhe pe sirf iska HAQ.... Officially Mein iska hoon... I'M HERS....

He held her hand

He held her hand....tightly....Akshu tried to get free from his hold.... She was struggling but he was not letting her go.... Ruby laughed saying.... and was fuming thinking how Abhi is in love with her....

Ruby:- Lagta hai... Akshara tumhe nahi chathi... Mera matlab hai.... Woh tumpe HAQ nahi jatana chathi...

Akshu:- Esa nahi hai.... Abhi sirf MERA HAI... Sirf MERA HAQ HAI ispe.... Mera sab kuch hai.... Mera Hone wala Pati hai.... And Mera fiancé hai.....Lekin hum abhi Hospital mein hai.... Agar mujhe Abhi ke close jana hoga...toh mujhe kisi ki permission ki jarvat nahi hai.....Mujhe uska haath pakadna ho yah kuch aur....kab kaha woh meri marzi hai..... Mein kisi ko force nahi karti.... You know...

Ruby clenched her jaw & fist, she was getting angry at how Akshu was claiming him....but She calmed down and asked for some privacy because she wanted to talk with Abhi alone.... Akshu was ready to leave them....because she wanted to give them space..... but he refused....

Abhi:- Joh bhi baat karni hai meri Hone wali Biwi.... Mere pyaar ke saamne.... Karo.... Mujhe tumse koi baat nahi karni hai.... akele... ya dukele.... i was never interested in you or in your talks....

Akshu while holding Abhi's hand, asking him to listen.... They were talking through their eyes. They didn't need words.... She was asking him to talk. It's just a talk.....why it matters.... But Abhi didn't want to even hear a word from her.... He was not ready to hear Ruby....

Abhi held Akshu's hands tightly. He intertwined their hands....and pulled her to his side, asking her to listen with him.... Ruby was getting angry at how Abhi was not letting go her even for a second....

She wanted to be the girl who gets his love, but she is not the one, but is AKSHU.....

Ruby:- Its Okay Akshara you can sta...

Abhi:- She doesn't need your permission..... Tum jaha kadhi ho woh cabin yeh hospital aur mein sab Akshu ka hai.... Toh permission magne ki jarvat tumhe hai... Akshu ko nahi....

Ruby:- Akshara kya mein few min Abhi... i mean Abhimanyu se baat kar sakti hoon....

Akshu:- Sure sure I don't have problem....

Ruby started asking sorry for what she did in the past. She shouldn't have risked his career and shouldn't have blamed him on his character....While talking she was getting a little close to Abhi...

But Akshu came in between standing infront of Her Abhi so she didn't get close.... Akshu was getting a little jealous at the way she was looking him.... she stood in between, preventing Ruby from getting close to him...

Ruby was a little angry....

While Abhi was enjoying how Akshu didn't let Ruby get close....

He was enjoying her jealousy, her concern...the way she was trying to protect him and marking the line that Ruby should not cross.... Abhi did not at all hear what Ruby was uttering.... he was just lost in Akshu... he was feeling a sense of proud.... like he was feeling the happiest man in this world. She loved him the same way he does....

While Ruby was blabbing nonsensical talk....

He wasn't able to control.... He wanted to touch Akshu his Akshu.... She was standing  close to him... a few inches apart from him.... He slightly bent his head, making her feel his hot breath.... A shiver ran down her spine because of the sudden breath she felt on her shoulder.... then he placed both his hands on her waist.... While she was listening to Ruby with her crossed hands..... she got stunned by his sudden touch....he pulled her slightly towards himself, resting his chin on her shoulder.....

She just whispered in a low tone his name...

Akshu:- Abhiii....

Abhi was lost in inhaling her smell, her perfume.... And for Akshu, it was getting hard to concentrate on Ruby what she was saying....

Ruby noticed the way Abhi was holding Akshu closer to himself, and was not at all paying attention to what she was saying....She left the cabin getting angry.... Shutting the door really hard....

Abhi was not in the mood to hear Akshu at all.... she wanted to stop Ruby.... But Abhi tightened his grip on her waist & didn't let her move.... He jerkily turns her around.... She was so so so close that their noses were touching. They were able to feel each other's hot breath, were able to feel their heartbeats getting faster....

And.....

If you guys liked the chapter...don't forget to VOTE.... 🥹

I hope you guys enjoyed reading it.....
Kindly ignore the typo mistakes....

If you guys liked this part do share your views....i would love to know...keep showering your love...♥️

THANK YOU SO MUCH...

H 🌙

Next part coming soon