Chapter 1

As I wake up to the bright light, I look over to see that the other angles have already left for their daily routine. As I get walking towards my dresser i grab a white dress, same as always.

I quickly walk towards the bathroom shower and then change into the dress. As I walk out the room I bump into another angle, I look up at them and say i'm sorry before leaving to find my friends.

As soon as I found them we hugged and talked for a while. "why didn't you wake me?" y/n asks, "I forgot my bad but Mother Angel will probably look for you" in a laughing voice said lily, y/n friend.

I start to get nervous as Mother Angel doesn't like when people miss her meeting, especially when it's about some the angels that have to go down to earth. I quickly get up "sorry lilly but i'm going to find her and apologize as much as I can" I say leaving to look for mother angel.

After what felt like forever even though it was like 10 minutes. I found Mother Angel I slow down my walking and fix my dress. "Y/N" Mother angle yells out, "Uhm yes Mother Angel" I say nervously. "I have been looking everywhere for you where have you been?!" "oh um well I was actually looking for you too, to apologize for my absence this morning" "Well I accept the apology but that's not why i'm here to talk about" "Then what is it Mother Angel?" "I'm sending you down to earth because their is someone that needs your help, I'm choosing you because I believe you can help go the right path" said Mother angel smiling at me. "Wait really?!" "Yes really go pack your things and meet me at my office in 30 minutes" "Yes okay I will thank you Mother Angel" I quickly bow my head walk back to my shared room.

A/N
Hi so i've here actually written a story before so hopefully this is good. Also sorry this is kinda short! The chapters ahead will be longer <3