Introoooo

ɴᴀᴍᴇ: Kairon (Kai-ron) Chinoike 

ʀᴀɴᴋ: official rank is Genin but skill wise is like high Chunin because of anbu training.

ʙᴀᴄᴋꜱᴛᴏʀʏ: Sold to the hidden leaf from the Cloud originally from the Chinoike clan they abandoned her because of her mother's crimes, her soul goal is to protect Naruto to prevent the unsealing of the nine-tailed fox also known as Kurama. 

She used to be empty and emotionless until Gai took her. The third hokage gave her that mission and she's been protecting him from the shadows until she joins them ofc. 

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ: Dark brown thick Locs reaches mid neck and low forehead, Regular Light brown eyes until activation of  Ketsuryugan. which is red with a purple minus symbol. 5'6, Huge scar reaching from her left cheek to the top of her neck. 

ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜱ: Ketsuryugan, mastery over Fuinjutsu, A-rank taijutsu (thanks to gai) A-rank Genjutsu. B-rank Healing ninjutsu

ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Smart, Logical, Ambitus, philanthropic, daring, quiet, observing. 

ʟɪᴋᴇꜱ: Naruto, Lee, Gai, Old man, Training with Gai and Kakashi, Older gaara. 

ᴅɪꜱʟɪᴋᴇꜱ: Sakura wasting her potential, Naruto's dumb questions, Og Gaara, Bugs (stays away from Shino) 

ɴɪɴᴊᴀ ᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛ: Black pants with a black  turtleneck. Ninja pouch on right leg. regular blue ninja shoes.